The Lord and Savior vs The Goddess

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

The Lord and Savior vs The Goddess

Post by Becky Lynch »

The fallout from Last Survivor should be a packed show. The first show to follow the Last Survivor pay per view event will pit Jamie Hayter against Alexa Bliss. Jamie Hayter holds the reputation of being one of the most powerful, one of the most skilled performers in professional wrestling. Others would get a big head on their shoulders about facing Alexa Bliss. However, Jamie is not one of those people.

The Greatest Women’s Wrestler Alive knows to take every opponent serious. That includes someone with a win-loss record like Alexa’s. Sure, she might have won the Women’s Championship, but it was only with outside help. For this match, there will be no outside help for Alexa. With that in mind, Alexa can only lose.

The scene opens up with the Greatest Women’s Wrestler Alive, Jamie Hayter, sitting in her locker room. She turns on her phone and starts streaming herself. “Yes, it is I. I am the Greatest Women’s Wrestler Alive. I am Your Lord and Savior. I am Jamie Hayter, and tonight will be another night where I will step into that ring in order to fight another victim. This week, my victim will be none other than Alexa Bliss.”

“Now, I know that a lot of people usually like to take Alexa lightly, but I can say that without of a shadow of a doubt, I am not one of those people. You see, I’m a different person than most. I take every opponent serious. That is how I am and how I have always been. When I was training to be a wrestler, one of the lessons that I learned was to treat every opponent I have in a serious manner. So, if Little Miss Bliss thinks that I have any intention to underestimate her, then she is sadly mistaken. Never underestimate your opponent. That is key, not only in professional wrestling, but also in life.”

Jamie nods her head in agreement with what she had just said. “I know that Alexa has her attention divided between Christian Cage and the match that she has with me. I will be perfectly honest with you, little Lexi. Like you, I would love nothing more than to see Christian Cage suffer a Bobbittizing. As much as I would love to go Lorena Bobbitt on Christian Cage, I plan on leaving that to Becky Lynch, because she seems very intent on beating Christian within an inch of his life. Whether Wes Ikeda, Trish Stratus, and Natalya like it or not, I would not be surprised if that match were to happen. Should Becky fail, then I’ll be happy to step and show Christian a real fight.”

“However, this is about tonight and unlike Christian, you actually have some guts, little Lexi. To step into the ring with me for a fight, it takes guts. It doesn’t take a lot of brains, but it takes a lot of guts. Given what you have been through since the fall of last year, there are people that would take it easy on you. I, however, am not patronizing like that. We are to fight in the ring tonight, and it is most assuredly a fight that you will get. When we get into that ring, I will be unrelenting. I will be attacking you with full force. Over and over again, I will beat you until you are unable to stand under your own power. Of course, I expect to not walk away unscathed, but that will pale in comparison to what I will put you through, little Lexi”

“The pain that I can inflict upon people is insurmountable. The pain that I will put you though will only stop when I charge at you full speed, and then I will drop you with the most powerful Lariat in wrestling since Stan Hansen.” Jamie places the phone on the floor and places her finger over the front camera lens. “That will be the only thing that you will see, little Lexi. Nothing. Blackness. The abyss. You will feel nothing but pure terror as you lose all bodily functions. For what will seem like an eternity, it will be the three seconds that I need to step over you onto my next challenge.”

Jamie removes her thumb from the front camera and stands over it with her arms raised. “This is the first thing that you will see when you open your eyes. I will be standing over you and be announced the winner. Any other outcome is just pure fantasy, and my Lariat will knock you back to reality.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)