quite the few weeks

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

quite the few weeks

Post by A.J »

-Scene 1-

January 29th 2023

Alexa was a bit dazed as she walked to the back,she had no idea what happened except that somehow she lost to Tam Nakano. The crowd applauded her for her effort which made her feel a little better but then the tron came to life and Alexa stopped in her tracks. The tron began to show a replay of the match's final moments,Alexa saw herself leaning against the bottom rope and then out of nowhere Christian Cage showed up and hit her with brass knucks. The replay ended and Alexa closed her eyes as her heart filled up with pain. After a few moments Alexa resumed her walk to the back. 

-Scene 2-

January 29th 2023

The scene opened in a hotel room,Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan were sitting in their respective beds watching a movie. While Liv was trying to watch the movie she couldn't help but notice a sad vibe coming from her friend who was staring blankly at the TV.

Liv Morgan:Lexi..Are you ok?

That did it. All of the emotional pain Alexa has suffered over the past few weeks was let out in tears as she started to cry.

Liv Morgan:Oh no Lexi.

Liv got up from her bed and went over to hug Alexa 

Alexa Bliss:Two years Liv….for two years I thought he was my friend,I looked up to him,I trusted him and he's done all of this to me first aiding Utami in an attack on me and now this and why?Was it something I did,is it my fault that this has happened?

Liv, who began to tear up a bit herself, shook her head.

Liv Morgan:No,no,no,no,no,no Lexi it's not your fault don't think like that. Trust me you've done absolutely nothing to deserve this.

Alexa Bliss:It's just that I've done horrible things in the past and with this whole thing I just wonder if I did something because…I'm worried about losing everyone I care about especially..you. I can't lose you again.

Liv also cried as she tightened the hug a bit.

Liv Morgan:Listen to me Lexi you didn't do anything and don't worry you're not gonna lose me. You're my best friend and I love you with all of my heart,please don't ever forget that. You are a different person than you were a few years ago and I'm proud to be your best friend.

The two continued to cry and hug for a few moments before letting go.

Liv Morgan:Now it's time to put what happened tonight behind you because in a couple of weeks you'll be in a match against Jamie Hayter. Trust me when I tell you that she is one tough cookie that you don't want to underestimate and I should know since she beat me a few weeks ago.

Alexa nodded.

Alexa Bliss:You're right Liv I need to focus on that and I just want to say thanks for being here for me when I need you most.

Liv smiled.

Liv Morgan:Of course Lexi.

The two eventually resumed watching the movie now in a bit of a better mood.

-Scene 3-

February 13th 2023

The scene opened backstage where The one and only Goddess of EBWF Alexa Bliss sat on a crate.

Alexa Bliss:Well it's been quite the few weeks hasn't it?

Alexa shook her head.

Alexa Bliss:But I'm not gonna focus on all that right now because tonight I go one on one with the self-proclaimed greatest women's wrestler alive Jamie Hayter. 

Alexa smirked.

Alexa Bliss:Now Jamie I actually respect you for your ability and you've proven that you are a great competitor but tonight is not your night. You see tonight you're facing The Goddess of EBWF and you're not facing me on a normal night.

Alexa waved her pointer finger.

Alexa Bliss:No,no,no tonight you face just a few weeks after I lost my opportunity to become EBWF Women's champion because of….reasons that I'm not going to mention. So basically tonight I'm more determined than usual to get the victory over you Jamie. Earlier you said that you were gonna drop me with your Lariat and make sure I see nothing but darkness well what's actually gonna happen Jamie is that I'm gonna drop you with a DDT and then I'm gonna climb to the top rope and jump off with a little Twisted Bliss and pin you for the 1..2..3 and then my hand will be raised by the referee as the crowd cheers.

Alexa chuckled.

Alexa Bliss:And that's pure bliss.

Alexa laughed and struck her signature pose as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan