Mina Shirakwa: Date with the Venus

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Utami

Mina Shirakwa: Date with the Venus

Post by Utami »

The scene opens in a parking garage where we see a number of vehicles occupying most of the spaces. As the camera passes an expensive sports car, we see Mina Shirakawa bent over her motorcycle. She rubs it down with loving care, then notices that there’s a camera. Instantly the former model spins around and sports a bright smile.

Mina: “Oh, you found me! Good, I appreciate someone who’s motivated to find me. I like that kind of determination. But we’re not here to just compliment each other are we?”

She laughs a little as she gives her bike a pat.

Mina: “Look, Last Survivor didn’t go quite the way I was hoping. And yes I got thrown out by the woman who I swore revenge on. But this is a long story, and I’m just getting started. Even though I didn’t win a date with Tam, I did make sure that Utami’s night didn’t go how she planned. Before I arrived Queen’s Court was doing everything they promised to do. Then I got in there and got rid of Utami’s most lethal weapon! So you see, when the Venus throws herself into a situation, all bets are off. You never know what’s going to happen, and no matter how long the odds are there’s always a chance for the unexpected to happen.”

Mina laughs a little at her remark, then folds her arms over her chest.

MIna: “Which brings me to our ‘Lord and Savior’, Jamie Hayter. The woman who announced to the world that she came to EBWF to conquer it. Yes, she’s a fierce and violent competitor and yes he can back up every single threat she spits at people. After her losses to Arisa and Alexa recently, I’m sure that Jamie’s going to be extra fired up, angry and looking to decapitate little old me with one of her world famous lariats. It’s dangerous but don’t worry about me! I’ve dealt with women like her before. Jamie, you want to conquer this place?”

Mina shrugs.

Mina: “I’ve heard that before. Plenty of women walk into a place determined to conquer everyone, push them down and trample all over their hopes and dreams. I used to follow someone like that. But that mentality doesn’t get you anywhere but a circle of anger. When you win, it makes you think your way’s right and you keep acting cruelly. When you lose, you deny it or get so mad that someone was better than you that you take it out on the next person to fight you. Either way, it’s ugly.”

She smirks and points down the camera.

Mina: “I’m sure you think I’ll just be a pushover, but I’m not going to back down. You can talk all about how you’re destined to conquer or how I’m getting what’s coming to me. I’ve heard it all before and I’m going to do what I did to the last person to make those statements. I’m going to get up in your face and ruin your plans. Tonight you’ve got a date with the Venus, and I don’t think you’re prepared for what that means.”

Mina clenches her outstretched hand into a fist.

Mina:
“But don’t worry, I’ll show you exactly what I mean. I’m going to smack that overconfident smirk off your face. See you soon.”