Blog Entry

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Blog Entry

Post by Becky Lynch »

“This is your lord and savior, the Greatest Wrestler Alive, Jamie Hayter here and I am looking forward to this Monday night. The last few times that I set foot into the ring, things did not go my way. Last Monday night was a fluke because Alexa Bliss is not even in my league. No one is in my league. So, every time that anything resembling a loss happens to me, it is nothing more than a fluke and stricken from the record book.

With the happenings in my career thus far, I vow that everything will change on the next episode of Monday Night Warfare. On Monday night, I will turn it all around. I will prove to everyone why I am what I say I am, and that the Greatest Wrestler Alive today.

What better way to prove my dominance than to destroy Mira Shirakawa. I’m going to prove to everyone that I’m the most destructive force that anyone ever seen in professional wrestling.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)