Dick Holliday

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Dick Holliday

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up on the Bro Awesome RV. Surprisingly there was no Miz on this occasion. Michael Cole and Riddle both dressed in Bro Awesome gear, were playing cards on the table in the living area. Behind the wheel was Mickie James Mizanin. She wore a bro awesome t shirt that she’d cut into a crop top of sorts and blue jeans. She spoke first to open the scene.

Mickie James Mizanin: What are you guys even playing.

They answered at the same time.

Michael Cole: War

Riddle: Go fish.

There was a beat.

Riddle: Wait we’re not playing Go Fish ? No wonder I’m losing bro. What the heck is War? Warrrrrr huh, what is it good for ? Absolutely nothing bro.

Michael smirked and blew a bubble on the gum he was chewing.

Michael Cole: Nothing brah.

Riddle: I’ll tell you something though Michael, Mrs Miz , one thing that’s not gonna be a war bro , is my upcoming match with Richard Holliday. I’m confused though isn’t he the pitcher that like passed a way in that plane accident?

Mickie James Mizanin: I think that was Roy Halliday.

Riddle was spacey and barely acknowledged the reply.

Riddle : All I know is it’s going to be Crash and Burn like Savage Garden for this new kid Holliday. Like what kind of Holliday is named Richard.

Michael Cole: Dick Holliday bro.

Mickie spit up water that she was drinking similar to the Jennifer Lawrence gif. Riddle even had to smirk.

Riddle: Holidays are supposed to be fun, but there’s one thing I can guarantee for this new kid. A match with me, Riddle , 1/3rd of Bro Awesome, is going to be anything but fun. Just ask Arn Anderson’s son, I’m number one.

Michael Cole: Sick rhymes bro.

Riddle and Cole fist bumped.

Riddle : I mean I’ve never even heard of this guy before. That doesn’t mean he’s not real, like I’d never heard of that show Bel-Air until someone told me about it, and that show is totally real. So I’m fully expecting an opponent to show up, it’s just hard to believe someone would actually be named Dick Holliday. Like that’s gnarly bro. Regardless of his name though, I’m sure just like evvvvery other young whipper snapper he’s gonna come in all confident trying to make a name for himself.

Michael Cole: Dick Holliday - super COCKy bro.

Mickie has just taken another sip and it happened to her again.

Riddle: I’m sure he’s going to act all hard - but it’s like Dick.. don’t be so stiff you know? Like bro your veins are popping out for god sake.. loosen up.

Cole slipped a smile but quickly got serious.

Michael Cole: Yeah Dick loosen up bro.

Riddle: I mean for real bro- classic Dick move - he starts feeling good and now all of a sudden you can see his bravado just start to grow and he just starts feeling like he’s gonna get bigger and bigger, but honestly it’s not happening bro. It’s time to shrink this guys confidence down until it’s nothing but a shriveled little raisin.. amount of confidence.

Michael Cole: Flacid confidence bro.

Riddle: Holliday.. for real bro, welcome to the EBWF. I mean you’re no Christmas or Halloween- but you’re going to probably want to wear a costume when I’m done humiliating you on Warfare. I suggest a zombie or a nurse.

Mickie James Mizanin: Why a nurse?

She was smiling at the lunacy of this segment.

Michael Cole: Then he could fix himself bro.

Riddle and Cole looked at each other as if to say “obviously”

Riddle: Zombie is probably more appropriate though Bro , because after this match - it’s your wrestling career that’s going to be dead before it could ever really be born.

Mickie James Mizanin: Aren’t zombies the undead?

Michael and Riddle looked at each other. Cole popped another bubble.

Riddle: One word Mickie- Apocalypse.. now.

Riddle counted to two on his hand .

Michael Cole: One word bro.

Riddle: Bunch of zombies all dead, eating humans who then become zombies when they die. I’m a zombie bro, I’m going to eat Dick alive in that ring, and watch him and his wrestling career die a slow and painful death.

Michael Cole: Dick death bro.

Mickie James Mizanin: Call yourself Clarissa because you just explained it all!!

Riddle smiled at the reference.

Riddle: Hollidays are time for celebration and that’s exactly what I’m going to be doing after this match at Warfare. Just like this bro.

Riddle and Cole took out party favors and blew in them as the scene faded out.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)