Warfare Results 02/20/2023

Ben M

Warfare Results 02/20/2023

Post by Ben M »

SEGMENT

Pyro shot off all over the Ball Arena as Warfare went live.

Mauro Ranallo: Good ready folks… it’s time for Warfare!

Nigel McGuinness: We have an action packed night ahead, and… what’s this?

Backstage, Bully Ray was walking towards the arena when suddenly he was hit from behind. The camera turned to reveal D-Von Dudley holding a kendo stick.

Mauro Ranallo: Oh my God D-Von is here for revenge.

Nigel McGuinness: What? This isn't right!

D-Von struck Bully across the back again before striking him in the head causing him to collapse into a seated position. D-Von went to hit Bully again but agents came to stop him. After a few moments, D-Von broke through them but Bully had gotten back up and kicked D-Von below the belt.

Mauro Ranallo: Cheap shot by Bully Ray.

Nigel McGuinness: Cheap shot by Bully Ray? What about D-Von hitting him from behind with that kendo stick?

Mauro Ranallo: After last week Bully deserved that.

Nigel McGuinness: Bully has a match up next and D-Von tried to screw him out of it before he could make it to the ring.

Bully walked away as the agents made sure to keep D-Von away from him.

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Bully Ray was just viciously beaten with a kendo stick by D-Von Dudley, but his music is hitting right now, and he has a match with Brock Anderson.

Nigel McGuinness: What a start to Warfare, Mauro!

Bully Ray stepped onto the stage and staggered down to the ring before the "4 Horsemen Theme" hit and Brock Anderson made his way to the ring next. After the introductions, the bell rang and Bully Ray immediately started punching away at Brock.

Mauro Ranallo: Bully Ray trying to gain some momentum here. He's clearly wounded.

Anderson whipped him off, but Bully Ray dropped down. Bully Ray charged into Anderson, but he went down. Anderson lifted Bully Ray up for a delayed vertical suplex. Anderson bounced Bully Ray in the corner and started the 10 punches. Bully Ray clipped the leg to get out, but Anderson powered him back to the corner. Anderson elbowed away at him in the corner. Anderson hit the ropes and caught Bully Ray attempting a leapfrog. Anderson powered him into a powerslam position, but Bully Ray slid off. Bully Ray chop blocked the knee and started chopping him. Anderson shook them off and viciously took Bully Ray down. Anderson set up for a spinebuster, but Bully Ray quickly rolled out of the ring to recover. Brock went for a suicide dive between the top and second rope, but Bully moved out of the way!

Nigel McGuinness: High risk, low reward there.

Bully Ray got back in the ring and began untying the turnbuckle pad. The crowd was booing, and Brock Anderson stumbled back into the ring. Bully Ray turned and punched Anderson down before hitting a falling head-butt. Bully Ray covered for a two-count.

Nigel McGuinness: That's no good!

Bully Ray kneed Anderson in the face. He applied a chin lock, but Anderson fought up. Bully Ray hit the ropes, but Anderson shoulder blocked him and hit a clothesline. Anderson shouldered Bully Ray in the corner and hit some corner clotheslines. Anderson hit a running shoulder before sending him to the opposite corner. Anderson kicked him and hit an over-the-shoulder slam for another pin attempt.

Mauro Ranallo: Brock Anderson keeping this match moving quickly, and Bubba Ray Dudley is still paying for that scrum backstage!

Anderson went for a military press powerslam, but Bully Ray countered into a reverse DDT for a two-count. They traded punches before Bully Ray DDTed him for another near fall. Bully Ray applied a front facelock, but Anderson fought out of it and hit a Spinebuster! Anderson covered.

3!

Mauro Ranallo: I don't know if D-Von Dudley's kendo stick attack contrinuted to that match or not.

Nigel McGuinness: Of course it did, Mauro!

Mauro Ranallo: Maybe so, but that was one hell of a performance from Brock Anderson.

Brock had his hand raised in victory as a Fallout promotional package began to play.

SEGMENT

When Warfare returned from commercial break, the ring had been decorated for Moment of Bliss, and Alexa was standing inside, mic in hand.

Alexa Bliss: With Last Survivor behind us, EBWF is now on the road to Fallout. While we are still a month away from the show we already know a few matches. My guest tonight is in one of those matches and is also one of my closest friends, so without further ado please welcome, The Man, Becky Lynch.

The crowd roared with approval at the announcement of Alexa’s guest. The reaction intensified once “Celtic Invasion” by CFO$ hit the PA System and the lighting changed to shades of orange and green. The reaction intensified further once the entrance curtain opened and Becky walked out onto the stage, the crowd greeted her with thunderous cheers and applause. Not one person in the audience was sitting down. After a few moments of soaking in the reaction, Becky started making her way down the entrance ramp.

Nigel McGuinness: A stirring ovation for The Man, Becky Lynch.

Becky made her way to ringside and climbed up onto the apron. She entered the ring and approached Alexa before pulling Alexa into a hug. Becky approached the empty chair and grabbed the microphone before she took a seat. As “Celtic Invasion” faded out and the lighting returned to normal, the crowd’s cheering never faltered.

Alexa Bliss: Welcome to the show Becks. Now at Fallout you will go one on one in a Hardcore match with Christian Cage. Now I'm sure you're gonna make him regret his actions and words but please give us some details on what you plan to do.

Becky smirked before her mouth formed a full grin, and then she got serious.

Becky Lynch: Ya know, there are a lot of things I’ll do to him. Bein’ that it’s a Hardcore Match, I can do anythin’ and everythin’ to him. I thought of things I could do to him that would make me happy. I could beat him senseless, I could Bobbittize him, I could set him on fire, or I could do all of the above. It doesn’t matter to me as long as I make him suffer fer what he did to you.

The crowd cheered.

Becky Lynch: I’ve been wantin’ to rip him apart ever since he turned on ya. With the Hardcore match stipulation, it’s all legal. So, everyone should get ready fer a live snuff film.

The crowd cheered louder. Alexa smirked.

Alexa Bliss:Well I can't wait to see that but I just want to say thank you for being there for me and sticking up for me especially.. last week.

Alexa sighed.

Becky Lynch: Think nothin’ of it. You, Liv, and me? We’re more than best friends. We’re sisters. Anyone that fooks with either of ya is fookin’ with me. I plan on makin’ Christian sorry he ever decided to piss all of us off. As much as I’d love to kill him, that would be too merciful. No, I’m plannin’ on torturin’ him. I’ll make him beg for mercy, beg for death, and I’ll leave him as nothin’ more than an invalid. I’ll ensure that he’ll spend the rest of his life eatin’ and shittin’ through a tube.

The crowd cheered when Becky made that declaration.

"My Last Breath" began to play and the crowd immediately started to boo. Becky and Alexa turned their attention to the stage. Christian Cage arrived on the stage in street clothes. The notable thing was a new t-shirt that read "Heart Breaker".

Christian Cage: The first thing I want to address is my new t-shirt. Now Alexa, you said a few weeks ago that I broke your heart and I realized that throughout my career I've broken plenty of hearts, so now I think that a new Nickname is in order, the "Heart Breaker".

An eyebrow shot up on the face of Becky Lynch as she mouthed the phrase “Heart Breaker” in an inquisitive manner. After a few moments, she raised her microphone.

Becky Lynch: Ya call yerself the “Heart Breaker.” Yer not Shawn Michaels. Yer nothin’ more than a creepy, sneaky little shite that has no loyalty, and a traitorous gobshite like ya doesn’t deserve to live. Ya wanna talk about breakin’ things? When I get ya in this ring at Fallout, I’ll break my foot off in yer arse.

With that declaration, the crowd cheered.

Christian Cage: About that, you see Becky while I accepted your challenge last week I never said you were facing me.

The crowd booed.

Mauro Ranallo: What is he talking about?

Christian Cage: I never got to finish what I said last week due to the pain from your cheap shot, and besides we all know that the boss wouldn't allow it, but he will allow this. At Fallout, you're not facing the Instant Classic. Oh no. You're facing the Instant Classic's team at Fallout. But don't worry Becky, you're not gonna fight them alone, since you want to stick up for Alexa so much you'll get to team with her.

Alexa smirked and mouthed "ok."

Becky Lynch: I knew ya were a coward, but ya know what? There’s no one I’d rather have by my side than Alexa and Liv Morgan. I consider it an honor to team with either of them. In this case, Alexa. It doesn’t matter who we face, because we’ll destroy whoever you have lined up fer us. Not only that, but there isn’t a rule against me beatin’ yer arse anyway. Come Fallout, we’ll get our hands on ya and yer gonna regret everythin’ ya did. So, ya’d better start the countdown to Fallout, because that’s the night of yer evisceration, whether I have a match with ya or not.

The crowd cheered. It became clear that they wanted to see Becky rip Christian apart.

Christian Cage: Well let’s introduce you to the first of your opponents. Someone you know very well Becky….it is….Charlotte Flair.

"All Hail The Queen" by Def Rebel hit and the surprised crowd booed as the self proclaimed Queen arrived on stage and shook Christian's hand.

Mauro Ranallo: For the first time in a very long time Charlotte Flair is in EBWF.

Becky looked at Christian and Charlotte, unimpressed.

Becky Lynch: Oh, how nice. An overrated daddy’s girl that cosplays as him, that had everythin’ handed to her, and still couldn’t be as big of a star as me.

The crowd cheered.

Becky Lynch: I beat her before and I’ll beat her again. So, who’s that waste of space teamin’ up with?

Alexa Bliss:Yeah who do you have to team with her Jay?

The crowd let out an "ohhh". Christian smirked as the lights went out,after a few seconds the lights came back on in a familiar red hue as "Lost In The Static" by After The Burial hit and the crowd booed knowing who was about to come out. Alexa looked a bit shocked as Zahra Schreiber came out.

Mauro Ranallo: Zahra Schreiber is a former multiple Women's Champion.

Nigel McGuinness: But also Mauro she was a former ally of Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan, those three used to run around here as the Moonlight Dollz years ago.

Mauro Ranallo: When she left EBWF she was one of the most beloved women on the roster!

Nigel McGuinness: Well, this crowd is certainly letting her hear it now.

Becky shook her head.

Becky Lynch: Who’s that again? Wait, wait, wait. I remember ya now. It’s hard to recognize ya without yer white sheet and white hood. Ya know, all my life I always wanted to punch a Nazi, and now I get my chance as does Alexa. It don’t matter who ya send to us, the end result will be the same. All three of ya will be carried out in bodybags!

Christian smiled.

Christian Cage: March 26th will be the end of you.

Alexa Bliss: No Christian, it will be the end of the three of you.

Christian smirked as My Last Breath hit again, and an ad for Fallout began to play.

MATCH TWO

Mauro Ranallo: Up next, we’ve got Jamie Hayter in action as she goes one on one with Mina Shirakawa!

Hayter made her way to the ring first, followed by Mina Shirakawa. When both women were in the ring, the referee called for the bell. Mina immediately charged towards Hayter, hitting her with a series of kicks in the corner. Mina then pulled Hayter out of the corner and whipped her against the ropes, before hitting a dropkick. As both women got to their feet, Mina hit Hayter with a forearm smash, but Hayter retaliated with a forearm smash of her own. The two women exchanged forearms, and after gaining the upper hand, Mina went for a spinning backfist… but Hayter countered it, hitting Mina with a Lariat!

Nigel McGuinness: Great counter by Jamie Hayter… but it looks like she’s still feeling the effects of those blows from Mina Shirakawa!

Both women were down for several seconds, then Hayter covered Mina. The referee counted - 1… 2… Mina kicked out! Hayter pulled Mina to her feet and hit her with a series of punches, then whipped her against the ropes. As Mina ran back towards her, Hayter went for a big boot… but Mina ducked out of the way, then hit Hayter with a dropkick to the back of the knee! Hayter fell to her knees, and Mina hit her with a forearm smash to the back of the head, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Hayter kicked out! As Hayter sat up, Mina wrapped her legs around Hayter’s neck, putting her in a choke hold. Hayter managed to get to the ropes, and the referee ordered Mina to break the hold. Mina did so, but then she hit Hayter with a rope hung DDT! She hooked the leg once more and the referee counted - 1… 2… Hayter kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Mina Shirakawa is in control here, but Jamie Hayter is showing how tough she is!

Mina pulled Hayter to her feet and set her up for GSS… but Hayter blocked it, then spun around and hit Mina with a knee strike. Hayter followed up with a knee to the midsection, then lifted Mina up, hitting the Ushigoroshi! She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Mina kicked out! Hayter got to her feet and stomped on Mina’s head several times, then dragged her to her feet and whipped her against the ropes. As Mina ran back towards her, Hayter hit her with a Lariat! She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It’s over! What a comeback by Jamie Hayter!

As "Teenage Nosferatu Pussy" echoed through the arena and Jamie Hayter headed for the back, Mina Shirakawa held her head in pain. The beating she'd taken from EBWF's self-proclaimed Lord and Savior had indeed taken a toll on her. Jamie's music faded out as Mina shook her head to clear the cobwebs; Mina sat up, then winced as she pushed herself first onto one knee then the other. Out of respect for her gutsy showing, the fans cheered Mina.

Mauro Ranallo: A tough loss for Mina Shirakawa tonight, but she fought with all her heart. She's got nothing to be ashamed of.

Nigel McGuiness: The road back from leaving Queen's Court and returning from a concussion is going to be long and difficult but-

Nigel didn't get to finish his sentence as the crowd's cheers suddenly turned to a loud shocked anxiousness. In the ring Mina bowed in thanks to the crowd, not noticing she'd been joined by a woman in a security guard's uniform and balaclava. The anxiety transformed into a cascade of indignant boos as the apparent security guard nearly snapped Mina in half with a spear! While Mina curled up in clear agony, the security guard stomped her in the ribs and on the neck viciously.

Mauro Ranallo: What the hell is this? Mina Shirakawa is being absolutely battered by one of the Ball Arena security guards!

Mauro's question went unanswered as the masked guard deadlifted Mina right up off the mat. A look of exhausted desperation filled Mina's face as she threw a firearm strike that impacted with a soft thud on the attacker's chest. As if mocking the pointlessness of this resistance, the attacking guard slammed a knee into Mina's ribs so hard it knocked the air out of her lungs. While Mina visibly gasped for air the woman pulled her into a powerbomb position. Unable to put up any resistance, Mina was lifted like a doll off the mat and slammed just about through the center of the ring. While Mina lay there motionless, the security guard coldly glared down at her. This wasn't enough punishment and the masked woman planted a foot on Mina's throat.

Nigel McGuiness: This' gotten far out of hand! Someone needs to stop this!

Just then "Twilight Dream" hit to a massive pop. Before the camera had even focused in on the ramp, we saw Tam Nakano rushing down to the ring to help her friend. The champion was a blur of white and purple as she rolled in straight under the bottom rope. Ominously, the masked assailant removed her foot and stepped back from Mina's broken form. Tam hesitated for a moment to make sure that Mina was out of immediate danger, then glared at the security guard.

Mauro Ranallo: Thank goodness Tam Nakano got here in time to prevent any further damage from being done!

Nigel McGuiness: The champion is furious at this attack and she looks ready to rip apart this security guard.

Tam took another step toward the mysterious woman, and then suddenly the other unthinkable happened. THWACK! A blur of darkness swung into the frame as a chair clobbered Tam over the head. She collapsed like a sack of potatoes and we saw the sneering face of the Crimson Queen! Deafening boos rang out as Utami stood over the prone champion. Even more sounded as Himeka Arita hopped the ringside barrier and climbed into the ring. She made direct eye contact with the now obviously fake security guard, who nodded knowingly back to Himeka. Tam clasped her head in great pain as Utami raised the chair overhead and slammed it into Tam's back with a sickening this. She then shouted at Himeka to pick the dazed champion up.

Mauro Ranallo: Dear god, not again! Queen's Court has just ambushed the EBWF Women's Champion! Someone's got to stop this!

Nigel McGuiness: This is a disgusting display by the Crimson Queen. That security guard was a plant, and this was clearly a trap for Tam Nakano. Utami's out to eliminate the champion before she gets to that rematch with Arisa Hoshiki.

With the mention of the Dark Star, we saw Arisa Hoshiki also climb over the ringside barrier. As she climbed the ring steps, we saw Utami run the ropes and hit the kneeling champion with a knee to the face. Tam roared in defiance as she sunk her fingers into the ring mat and pushed herself back to her feet, but ate a lariat from Himeka for her trouble. The masked guard's turn was next as she took the chair from Utami and battered Tam with a trio of shots to the back. Despite this Tam let out another defiant shout and desperately fought to get back to her feet while Himeka and the masked woman put boots to her.

Arisa stood there by the turnbuckles as Queen's Court continued their onslaught. Himeka lifted Tam up and whipped her off the ropes. She used her frightening strength to lift Tam up off the mat and onto her shoulders to go for a powerbomb! But Tam tapped into her reserve of energy and punched Himeka once, twice, three times! Himeka fell to one knee and Tam escaped. The masked guard charged in for a big boot but Tam bridged under her leg! Before she could bridge up, Utami nailed her with another chair shot. As Tam collapsed to the mat, Utami hit her again and again. Every shot from the chair brought a tiny bit more sadistic glee in Utami's expression.

Tam lay face down on the mat muscles still tensing as she fought to get back up. Utami could be heard mockingly shouting 'are you okay?!' at the champion. She barked orders to Himeka and the masked guard to hold Tam's anguished body up, then slapped that champion across the face. The champion’s face was a tapestry of pain and fury, though she was incapable of doing anything to stop Utami with two strong women holding her in place. Amid this scene and chants of “LET’S GO TAM!’, Utami noticed that Arisa had at last joined her Queen’s Court teammates in the ring. Arisa’s expression was distant and detached when the camera zoomed in on her, and she remained in the corner. Utami then picked up the chair and held it out to Arisa. It was clear she wanted Arisa to join in the attack! Arisa blinked, uncomprehending or hesitant to carry out Utami’s will. The mic picked up Utami shouting at the Dark Star.

Utami: Take it! End the Twilight Dream right here, right now!

Arisa stepped forward and held her arm out to take the chair while the fans chanted ‘NO! NO! NO!’. Utami badgered her further and Arisa hesitantly took the chair in hand. She looked down at Tam, hands clutching the chair. Despite the orders, Arisa just stood there holding the chair in hand. While poised for the attack she made no move to swing the chair.

Nigel McGuinness: Tam Nakano has been immobilized and her former best friend is standing over her with a chair. No one’s coming to help the champion.

Mauro Ranallo: Is the Crimson Queen about to get her throne through bloodshed?

Utami continued shouting at Arisa.

Utami: DO IT! She abandoned you, Arisa! She forgot about you! She left you behind to chase her own ego.

Arisa stared down at the chair in her hands and made no move to attack. Utami stepped toward Arisa and pointed at the helpless Tam.

Utami: She never cared about you! Only I did! Me!

The crowd’s chants quieted down while the boos remained prevalent. Utami got even closer as Arisa looked up at the Crimson Queen.

Utami: I gave you back your career, and I could take it away just as easily. You owe me! Finish her!

To emphasize the point she shoved Arisa forcefully, causing Arisa to stumble back a couple of steps. Arisa was snapped out of her malaise as the fans began to chant her name. “A-RI-SA! A-RI-SA!”. Utami screamed for her to ‘DO IT!’. Arisa looked down at the chair in her hands, then to the furious Utami and the immobilized Tam. Utami turned her back on Arisa, confident that her ally would follow her orders. Arisa took a deep breath and looked down at the chair in her hand as the “A-RI-SA” chants grew louder and louder. Finally Arisa nodded solemnly, her decision made. She looked up and as the camera zoomed in a little we could hear her speak.

Arisa: I’m sorry, I have to do this.

Arisa lifted the chair up, then put all of her strength into a powerful swing. SMACK! The Ball Arena crowd came absolutely unglued as the chair hit home - square on Utami’s back! As the Crimson Queen’s confidence was shattered and she fell forward against the ropes, Arisa swung the chair again. WHACK! Down went Himeka to another huge pop. With one arm free, Tam clawed her way back to her feet and kicked the masked guard out of the ring! This seemed to expend the last of her energy reserves and the champion fell to the mat.

Mauro Ranallo: The Dark Star just broke free of the Crimson Queen’s orbit!

Nigel McGuinness: This is a shocker! But it might cost her dearly!

We could see a swarm of security personnel rushing to the ring as Utami got to her feet, then screamed with unbridled rage. Arisa tossed the chair aside just as Utami raced in and nailed her with a big boot right to the head. Arisa collapsed to the mat, clutching her head and neck. Before Utami could cause more damage, the security stormed the ring and separated the two sides. As Utami exited the ring she pointed an accusatory finger at Arisa and screamed.

Utami: YOUR CAREER IS OVER! I WILL END YOU!

We saw Tam fight through clearly agonizing pain to crawl over to Arisa, who was just starting to get up herself. The champion and her next challenger suddenly met each other’s eyes. Tam grimaced through the effects of Utami’s attack while Arisa stared at her questioningly. As the actual security team cleared out the ring, Arisa struggled to her feet first. When Tam stumbled in getting up, Arisa extended her hand to help the champion to her feet. Tam took it and managed to get to her feet as well. Though Tam looked ready to hug her friend, Arisa shook her head and nodded to Mina. The Venus was slowly stirring and to a big pop from the crowd, Arisa and Tam each leant an arm to help Mina to her feet. As soon as they were all to their feet, Arisa took a step back. She made the ‘title’ gesture around her waist, and Tam extended her hand in a fist. Arisa stared down at this, then sighed and acquiesced by fist bumping the champion. As the champion smiled, Arisa left the ring and left on her own.

Mauro Ranallo: Arisa’s turned on Queen’s Court, but it’s clear she’s not ready to join Tam’s side.

Nigel McGuinness: They may have been friends and they may both be enemies of Queen’s Court now, but they have one other thing in common. They’re about to clash again for the greatest prize in professional wrestling in just a few weeks. Both of them are serious competitors, and this rematch just got a very different feeling.

As Tam carefully helped Mina to the back, we faded into a graphic for the main event between Matt Riddle and Richard Holliday.

MATCH THREE

When EBWF returned from commercial, Richard Holliday's theme hit and the Dynasty member proceeded down to the ring.

Mauro Ranallo: Will be interesting to see what Richard Holliday can do in this match against the on-fire Matt Riddle.

"Broooooo!"

The crowd cheered as one of the founding members of Bro Awesome made his way to the ring, using his scooter down the ramp. He got in between the ropes and kicked off his sandals before turning to his opponent for the introductions. Once Christy Hemme finished, the bell rang.

Mauro Ranallo: This should be one hell of a matchup!

They locked up, and Holliday applied a side headlock before shoulder blocking him down. Holliday hooked another side headlock, but Riddle whipped him off. Riddle dropped down and kicked him in the chest. Riddle hit a knee to the ribs before kicking him in the chest. Riddle sent Holliday into the ropes and hit a stiff forearm for a two-count. Riddle applied a chin lock, but Holliday soon fought out. Riddle hit the ropes, but Holliday clotheslined him down for a two-count. Holliday punched Riddle against the ropes. Holliday choked Riddle on the middle rope before the referee backed him up. Holliday charged, but Riddle sent him out of the ring. Riddle followed him out, but Holliday attacked. Holliday then hit a slingshot moonsault block to the floor!

Nigel McGuinness: Say what you want about his associates, but Richard Holliday is a very skilled wrestler!

They fought their way back into the ring, but Holliday soon hit a Michinoku Driver for a near fall. Holliday went to the top rope, but Riddle scaled the ropes and grabbed him. Holliday fought him off and hit a head-butt. Holliday dove, but Riddle kneed him out of midair for a near fall. Riddle went to the top rope, but Holliday knocked him down. Riddle grabbed on mid fall, and rolled Holliday up for another near fall. Riddle knocked Holliday out of the ring and hit a springboard Floating Bro to the floor!

Mauro Ranallo: You can't discredit Matt Riddle's athleticism, Nigel.

Nigel McGuinness: If the Miz and Riddle are such good friends, where is Miz right now? For that matter, where is Michael Cole?

Mauro Ranallo: Do you really want to know the answer to that last question?

Nigel McGuinness: Of course not.

The men made their way back into the ring and Riddle and Holliday both hit the ropes for a double clothesline.

Mauro Ranallo: They're both down!

They slowly got to their feet and traded punches. Riddle hit him with a Ripcord Knee, knocking Holliday to the corner. Riddle charged, but Holliday countered with an exploder into the corner. Holliday signaled for the Market Crash, but Riddle countered with a snap powerslam. Riddle went for a hanging DDT, but Holliday countered into a back body drop to the floor. Riddle jumped up and grabbed Holiday, bouncing his neck off the ropes. He got back in the ring and kicked away at Holliday’s chest. Riddle got Holliday in the ring and got out of another Market Crash attempt, and reversed into Bro Derek!

Mauro Ranallo: Are you kidding me!

Nigel McGuinness: That was some maneuver!

3!

Mauro Ranallo: There you have it!

Nigel McGuinness: Another victory from the unstoppable Matt Riddle!

The crowd began to chant "Bro" as Riddle's arm was raised in victory and EBWF went to commercial.

SEGMENT

As EBWF returned from its final commercial break, the tron lit up inside the arena and Roman Reigns appeared Live via Satellite.

Roman Reigns: I've had an entire week to sit back and think about this. So Mike has decided to allow me to choose our stipulation for Fallout. It's almost like he's expecting me to do something off the wall, or maybe he thinks I'm just going to let him get inside my head and knock me off my game. That's not going to happen Miz! You're wasting your time right now man. I am the Greatest of All Time! I am the Head of the Table! When I told you Miz, that this was my show... I meant that! THIS IS MY SHOW! THIS IS MY TIME NOW! You can come out and talk all the trash you want to talk Miz, but rest assured at Fallout there won't be no room for TALK because, you're going to have no choice but to fall down at my feet and BEG FOR MERCY! You think this is some kind of game? You thought wrong. I ain't coming to Fallout to continue this story Miz... I'M COMING TO FINISH IT!

Reigns was furious.

Roman Reigns: You wanna know what the stipulation is going to be? Well... instead of making you wait, instead of making The Miz sweat it out while shaking in his boots... I've decided I don't want no special stipulation Miz. I want this to be one-on-one with no outside interference... I don't want you to have some kind of backup plan up your sleeve! I want The Miz at his best. I don't even want you to compete in another match until Fallout... why? It's simple. I don't want you making no excuses Mike, when I walk into Fallout and I SMASH YOUR ASS!

Reigns stood up and he was livid.

Roman Reigns: So there you have it Mike. One-on-one... no outside interference! Just you and me man. The Miz versus Roman Reigns! And one more thing Mike... cherish this moment. It's once in a lifetime for you... cherish this moment Mike, because at Fallout... I FINISH THIS STORY AND MY REIGN OF TERROR WILL OFFICIALLY BEGIN! ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

The scene faded to static back in the arena. There was a buzz from the crowd. After a couple of beats the word that the crowd was hoping to hear bellowed from the PA system.

"AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"I CAME TO PLAY!"

"I Came To Play" by Downstait blasted over the PA system. Matt Riddle emerged first, still labored from his match, but wearing a new 'Bro Awesome' t-shirt. He was on his scooter and had a huge smile on his face. Michael Cole came out next wearing the same t-shirt, he had a yo-yo that he was using and he popped a bubble on the gum he was chewing. After a couple of beats The Miz emerged wearing the same t-shirt as the other two men. He had sunglasses over his eyes and the EBWF Championship over his shoulder. The crowd erupted at his emergence and the 3 men made their way to the ring. Upon entering the ring all three men were granted microphones. The Miz put the mic to his lips, and the crowd started a "Miz is Awesome" chant. He smirked, and he began to clap his hands in a round of applause.

The Miz: Bravo, bravo.. so good Roman.. REALLY so good! Like I'm moved.. I'm moved by that speech.

Michael Cole: Moved bro.

Riddle: Like bitches that get out the way for Ludicris bro!

The Miz broke out in laughter.

The Miz: Like, really?

The crowd erupted, answering with “REALLY?!” The Miz played along.

The Miz: REALLY?

The wild applause grew as Miz continued to smirk.

The Miz: Are we serious? Like what are we doing here? Wes, are you listening to this? What is this guy’s deal? We got The Miz, seven time EBWF Champ, one of the best to ever do it, if not THE best. Charisma oozing out of his pores, week in and week out captivating the masses, drenched in must-see entertainment. On the road to Fallout, awaiting a challenger. Awaiting someone that's going to be remotely intriguing as an opponent. Enter Roman Reigns. Now Wes, I get it. He's a name. People have heard of him, but bro.. really? This is the best we got? That's the next best guy we got right now? I mean this guy is the biggest celery stick that you've ever had to sign a contract here. Don't believe me? My man.. last week I came out here and I said.. Roman.. at Fallout.. you pick the match.. you tell me what kind of match you want to lose. I gave him an entire week to think about it.

Michael Cole: One week bro.

Riddle: Like Barenaked Ladies bro.

The crowd laughed and then cheered as Riddle pursed his lips and nodded his head.

The Miz: One WEEK to think about what kind of match he wanted at Fallout.. and I imagine it went something like this.

The Miz started acting like a caveman. He awkwardly started walking around the ring. He started muttering things in a caveman voice.

The Miz: Roman.. fight.. stipulation.. Roman.. smash.. Roman.. hooo hoo.. hah.. hah.. Roman choose.. type of match.. Roman.. choose.. ladder.. hell in cell.. cage.. I quit.. no no.. Roman pick.. Roman pick... Roman pick.. regular match.

Michael Cole and Riddle both thumbs downed and made a raspberry sound into the microphone.

The Miz: Like Wes, this was a layup. It was my best shot at giving this guy an opportunity to say something into an EBWF microphone that made people excited. He mulled over every type of match that exists in wrestling.. and he chose.. well he chose.. regular match. I just.. I just can't.

Michael Cole: He can't bro.

Riddle: He won't bro.

The Miz: Regardless.. Roman.. naturally I accept. It's not sexy...

The Miz smiled and shook his head.

The Miz: But I accept. I accept your challenge to face you in a... wrestling match. I don't know how I'm going to persevere in a match with this exotic gimmick.. a match.. that .. well, I've had thousands of times before. I'm hoping I can rise above my unfamiliarity with this "regular match" that you thrust me into with this epic choice. Roman, I literally was a friggin genie.. and gave you three wishes and you were like.. no thanks I'll take zero wishes.. but cool lamp.

Michael Cole: Epic lamp bro.

Riddle: Whole New World bro.

The Miz: Except it isn't Matt, it's not a Whole New World. It's the same old world that the EBWF has had for the last decade, and I mean that in the best way possible. Because it's an EBWF that The Miz is on top of, and it's an EBWF that the Miz will STAY on top of.

BECAUSE I'M THE MIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ANNNNND I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

The crowd chanted with him.

AWEEEEEEEESOMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

The Miz smiled and flipped the microphone to the mat. He fist bumped Cole and Riddle and they exited the ring to loud cheers from the capacity crowd. Warfare went off the air to a shot of Bro Awesome on the ramp.