X. It's That Time Austin... Acknowledge Me!

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Murf

X. It's That Time Austin... Acknowledge Me!

Post by Murf »

Roman Reigns has been on fire as of late heading into Fallout for his match against the World Champion. But he's got other business before The Miz and Fallout, that business pertains to one man... Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Roman Reigns appeared Live on Warfare with his wife Galina.

Roman Reigns: It's that time!

Galina: He's not ready for you baby!

Roman Reigns: What'chu mean girl... ain't nobody ready for me! I'm the Head of the Table... I'm the Tribal Chief... I'm the Greatest of All Time... ain't nobody ready for this kind of business!

Galina: What is he even doing? I mean, Stone Cold Steve Austin!? Really? He's like twenty years past his prime Roman, why in the world would they risk an injury or something, to their BIGGEST STAR on the roster in yourself of course... for some washed up old man, who couldn't even carry your bags to the arenas!

Roman Reigns: Everybody is going to see it Galina, everybody is going to have to sit and watch what I do tonight. They're all going to be asking themselves, why? Why did we put Stone Cold Steve Austin in the ring with the big dog, who runs the fuckin' yard huh!? Y'all might think this is some kind of game, y'all might think... (doing his best imitation of the man himself) THE TEXAS RATTLESNAKE... STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN... actually stands a chance tonight, but here's the thing Galina... they don't seem to realize the mood I am in, the mood that I have been in because of The Miz! You see, this guy has gotten on my last nerve. I don't know how much more of this fraud that I can take, before I literally just find this piece of trash backstage and finish his ass before Fallout! He's running around here with Riddle and Michael Cole, like I'm supposed to worry about either one of them possibly screwing me over at Fallout. I've destroyed Riddle I don't know how many times since I came back to the EBWF! Michael Cole? Don't make me laugh.

Galina: The Miz is just scared Roman, because he knows deep down inside... you're the true World Champion! His time is up baby, your time is now!

Roman Reigns: I been saying that Galina for the last few months, and everybody just overlooked it like I didn't exist... like I didn't exist, but in reality Galina everybody that overlooked it knew from day one... that I was the guy who should've beaten Xavier Woods and became the World Champion! But then, here comes The Miz with all his backstage politics, seven times EBWF World Champion... who cares! You couldn't beat me on your best day Miz, and to even think that I am going to have to face you for the World Title at Fallout, it's literally mind blowing and it's really funny to me Galina... because when I see my name on the big marquee and then I look next to it, and I see The Miz... it's a little funny, but it's also something that I can't stand... I've worked my ass off for this company, I've CARRIED this fuckin' company Galina for the last year... even when I was suspended I was still the BIGGEST DRAW in the business, you think I am worried about The Miz!? Y'all think this dude actually stands a chance? Y'all wanted to laugh at me because I chose to wrestle The Miz in a regular match, I didn't need no special stipulations... I didn't need the use of weapons, I just needed a referee to count the three... WHEN I SMASH YOU MIZ! You see I didn't choose a stipulation Miz, because I didn't want you to have any excuses, for when I walk into Fallout and... START MY REIGN OF TERROR!

Galina: AND YOU CAN BELIEVE........THAT!

Fade to black.