Turn everything around

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Turn everything around

Post by A.J »

The scene opened in the parking lot of the Dennys Sanford Premier Center in Sioux Falls,South Dakota. A black pickup truck is parked and the camera got closer to reveal the driver to be Stone Cold Steve Austin. 

Stone Cold:You know over the last year there's been a lack of ring time for Stone Cold Steve Austin. First I get ready to whip MJF's ass only for the little son of a bitch to fake a hit and run attempt to get my ass suspended.Then I come back and lose to MJF before going on to lose in the King Of The Ring and afterwards the EBWF goes "hey Stone Cold why don't you take some time off" now while apart of me wanted to tell them to piss off I decided to take their advice and take time off. So after a few months I come back and get jumped by that no good son of a bitch Batista and before I could completely get revenge on him he leaves the company. 

Austin smirked and shook his head.

Stone Cold Steve Austin:So as you can probably guess the last year has completely sucked for me but tonight I intend to turn everything around when I face Roman Reigns. Now Roman over the last few months I've heard you flap your gums about how you're the Head Of The Table,you're the Tribal Chief,you're gonna have a Reign Of Terror.

Austin chuckled.

Stone Cold Steve Austin:Son I don't need to come up with a bunch of fancy nicknames or have a cute little name for a championship reign,all I have to do is whoop some ass and let other people call me whatever they want to call me. As far as you coming out every week and telling everyone to acknowledge you,son the only thing that I acknowledge is that you are one big piece of trash. You may have won the Last Survivor match but don't think that you can take Stone Cold lightly brother because I will stomp a mudhole in your ass and walk it dry.

Stone Cold got out of his truck and grabbed a cooler from the bed.

Stone Cold Steve Austin:Roman tonight i will unleash a year of frustration out on you in an extremely violent way and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so.

Austin walked off as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan