Reality

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Reality

Post by A.J »

The scene opened in the locker room of The Instant Classic,The Heart Breaker Christian Cage who was watching TV. The television showed footage from last week's show where his allies Charlotte Flair and Zahra Schreiber injured Liv Morgan via the classic pillmanizing. After the footage ended Christian turned to the camera with a smile on his face.

Christian Cage:I love it when a plan comes together,you see when you're the greatest of all time you know that getting in your enemies head is a tactic that never fails and i knew that the best way to get in the heads of Becky Lynch and Alexa Bliss was to go after their little friend Liv Morgan. Sorry Liv it was nothing personal just business.

Christian chuckled.

Christian Cage:But enough about that let's talk about tonight because in the rightful main event spot I go one on one with the EBWF World Champion The Miz. Now Miz I know you're still probably riding the high of your World Title win and that's nice and all but tonight you're gonna get brought right back down to reality when you face the biggest star in EBWF history Christian Cage. 

Christian smirked.

Christian Cage:Miz I've never liked you,from day one when you stepped foot in an EBWF ring I've had a dislike for you and nothing is ever gonna change that. What annoys me the most is the fact that you can be gone six months,come back,and then out of nowhere get an EBWF title shot. If anyone deserves a title shot it's me because without me there would be NO EBWF and you would still be floundering in the "real world". Miz you're a pathetic little Rock wannabe who got lucky that someone important noticed him and offered a job,I know it,you know it,and your pretty little wife knows it. Miz we all know that Mickie is only with you for the money,she’s a gold digger and once the well has run dry she'll leave you and take your beautiful baby girl with her. Speaking of hello Alexis…

Christian paused and chuckled at the name.

Christian Cage:This is Uncle Christian and I want ask you to not be upset when your daddy loses tonight because the fact is he's just not good enough to be in the ring with The Heart Breaker and I know it'll be hard to face the facts that your father is a complete loser but look on the bright side in a few years you won't have to see him ever again.

Christian laughed.

Christian Cage:See you later tonight Miz.

Christian had a cocky smile on his face as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan