dWo day

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

dWo day

Post by A.J »

Backstage we see MJF and Bully Ray discussing something.

MJF: Hot off the heels of "Bruce Springsteen Day," maybe we can make today "dWo Day?" I mean, all The Boss had to do was perform in this Godforsaken city and they proclaimed it his day. In the past I've been criticised for calling this place MIDesota, but when the government honor somebody just for visiting...that speaks volumes. We're performing tonight, and just like Bruce, we're both generational talents...albeit you were a generation or two ahead of me.

Bully Ray: Funny Max but while that is true I'm not washed up like some other people.

MJF: I'm not sure you're washed at all, Buddy...I think you might want to crack a window, you're smelling pretty ripe.

Bully Ray: And you smell like you've wet yourself.

MJF: That's just the smell of your incontinence pad, Pops, or maybe ol' man Arn is around here someplace spying on us...no wait, then it'd smell like a distillery.

Bully Ray: Maybe the smell is coming from his bastard son.

MJF: No, that would smell more like a mix of fear and disappointment. He knows that I've already made him tap once, and he hates himself for it.

Bully Ray: And D-Von smells like disappointment and loneliness.

MJF: No, he just smells relieved that he gets to be in another tag match, instead of having his lack of ability exposed as a singles guy again. Do you remember that Reverend gimmick? M-M-M-MID! Sorry, I wasn't mocking your whole stutter gimmick th-th-thing.

Bully Ray: Even while pretending I had a stuttering problem I could still cut a better promo than Brock Anderson

The scene faded to black

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan