XI. Sending A Message

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Murf

XI. Sending A Message

Post by Murf »

Roman Reigns and Galina arrived to the arena for Warfare in a very luxurious stretch hummer limousine. Immediately, the fans inside the arena booed as Roman Reigns made his way inside the building. Roman Reigns walked over to a white board where the night's card was posted for all the EBWF Superstars, he looked down the list of matches and saw his name in the Main Event, Roman Reigns cracked a grin before he turned his head to his wife Galina.

Roman Reigns: I mean... c'mon...

Roman chuckled nearly bursting into laughter as Galina began to speak.

Galina: I guess they want to see you destroy him again...

Roman thought for a second.

Roman Reigns: Or maybe... I mean, it's no secret Galina... Riddle and Cole runs around with The Miz, you don't think he's got some kind of plan do ya'!? Like, I just get this feeling Galina... like this doesn't smell right, it doesn't look right and what ever plan...

Galina comforts Roman to calm him down a bit.

Galina: Hey... you can never be for sure when you're talking about The Miz... I mean, we all know he's got a few bolts loose but is he really that stupid, to cost you another match like he did with Austin!?

Roman Reigns: He's playing mind games Galina, that's what he's doing. But to answer your question, yeah, I think he's really that stupid. Like, I've beaten Riddle what, three, four times? The Miz cannot realistically think that, Riddle actually could break the streak tonight. I mean, not against the Head of the Table... not against the Tribal Chief... not against the GOAT... nah, this dude must of fell out of his rocking chair or something...

Roman chuckled.

Roman Reigns: I have beaten... NO, I HAVE DESTROYED RIDDLE... how many times now?

Reigns was becoming very irate.

Roman Reigns: Does it look like I got stupid written on my forehead Miz!?

Roman's voice became more intense and his facial expression showed a much more enraged side to the Tribal Chief.

Roman Reigns: I see what it is Galina... The Miz doesn't believe that I am going to be the one at Fallout, who knocks him off the top of the mountain and becomes new World Champion! He doesn't think I can beat him... he must think he's got my number... The Miz is going to walk into Fallout with a BIG EGO... he's going to walk into Fallout thinking like he's on top of the world, but then just like that, everything is going to come crashing down right beneath his very feet.

Galina: They just better get prepared to Acknowledge the Tribal Chief... because baby, it's only a matter of time before YOU are standing before the entire world... as the new EBWF World Heavyweight Champion!

Galina was full of joy and excitement for that moment, while Roman didn't really share the same enthusiasm.

Galina: Wait, what's wrong?

Roman Reigns: Nothing... I'm just all business tonight Galina, I mean, don't get me wrong that night is going to be a huge night for OUR FAMILY... it's going to be a night of CELEBRATION... but the REAL CELEBRATION will be after Fallout, because you see it is then Galina that the entire world... will have to stand up on their feet...

Roman cracked a cocky grin.

Roman Reigns: AND ACKNOWLEDGE ME!

Galina: I know that's right baby!

Galina shouted out with laughter.

Roman Reigns: I been telling everyone from the first night I came back Galina, it was only a matter of time before I became the EBWF World Champion. No one thought it would happen, not my friends back home, not my family on the elders side... no one thought it was possible, they all said Xavier Woods has got your number... you can't beat him... and now that it's The Miz as the World Champion, they are saying the same exact thing over and over... AND I'M JUST ABOUT SICK OF IT! I'M THE HEAD OF THE TABLE! I'M THE TRIBAL CHIEF! I'M THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME! NOT THE MIZ! NOT XAVIER WOODS! ME!

Galina: You tell 'em baby!

Roman Reigns: Ever since I came back Galina the only thing I have heard is DOUBT... they've been doubting me from the day I came back, there is not ONE person backstage who actually thinks Roman Reigns is going to defeat The Miz at Fallout for the World Heavyweight Title...

Galina: That's not true... because I do believe!

Galina shouted out loudly with conviction in her voice.

Roman Reigns: Well aside from you Galina, who else actually believes in the hype huh? NO ONE! I've heard it all man... The Miz is a seven time World Champion, what makes you really think you can beat him? I've heard it all... so here's what I'm gonna do Galina... tonight, they got me booked with Riddle... that's fine, because tonight I think it's time to send a message to The Miz!

Galina: I can dig that. What are you thinking?

Roman smirked before he and Galina walked off the scene, Galina doing so with laughter as she looked back at the cameraman.

OOC: The finish will be storylined so I figured I'd go ahead and get this out of the way.