In Memoriam

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brock Anderson

In Memoriam

Post by Brock Anderson »

The scene opens up with an old family photograph of the Anderson/Lunde family with a caption over it that says “In Loving Memory of Barrett Lunde.” The photograph fades to black and the next scene opens up with Brock Anderson, title slung over his shoulder, polo and other casual attire.

Brock Anderson: I came into this week excited to face off against a living legend in the one, the only, Christopher Daniels. I was excited to get away, at least for now, dWo goons… especially after that crap Max pulled on me last week. Don’t worry, Max, yours will come real soon.

He briefly pauses before starting again.

Brock Anderson: Unfortunately this week, tragedy struck my family and my father last his oldest soon and I lost my big and only brother. This isn’t the time and place for details so we won’t go into that… but obviously my mind hasn’t been exactly where I wanted it to be going into this week. Obviously it’s a little clouded with anger and grief. But I assure you there will be a match Monday night regardless, because that’s what my brother Barrett would’ve wanted. To honour our family name and to keep on pushing through.

He chokes up a little bit, fighting back getting too emotional.

Brock Anderson: Daniels, “the Fallen Angel”, I hope that you’ve come conditioned and ready for the Eee-new-dubya-eff. Because you’re going toe-to-toe with THE Breakout champion. With THE future of this company. And arguably a man with some demons right now. We’ll see if you’ve still got it all these years..

Brock smirks before walking off the scene.