Fight, Al, Fight

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

Fight, Al, Fight

Post by TheDynasty »

OOC: apologies for the lateness, fell asleep.

"Fight" hit the speakers and the crowd roared with excitement as "KO" appeared on the screen. The cheering became more subdued as the fans realised that instead of Kevin Owens, they were yet again seeing Al Snow heading onto the stage, wearing a Fight Owens Fight T-shirt, Head in hand.

Mauro Ranallo: Not again, when will Al Snow get his own gimmick?

Nigel McGuinness: Why should he? Variety is the spice of life, Mauro.

Al made his way down to the ring and took a microphone.

Al Snow: I have fought tooth and nail for 30 years to get to the EBWF.

Mauro Ranallo: We haven't been open 30 years.

Al Snow: I battled Isaac Yankem, DDS. I spent time with Isaac Yankem, DDS. They called him first.

Nigel McGuinness: That's Kane, for those that don't know.

Al Snow: I was part of a tag team with Marty Jannetty. They...didn't call him, but they did call Shawn. I met Rocky Maivia in 1997 in Nashville, when he was just an inexperienced kid...and they called him first. I travelled the world for years with Mick Foley, and I consider him my best friend, but they called him first. Seeing all those guys pass me by, as happy as I was for them, if anything, helped make me into who I am today, but it's my turn now. I have no plan C, this is why this has to work. My name's Kevin Snowens, I will fight anyone and everyone, because that's what I do best.

He dropped the microphone and shadowboxed for a couple of seconds before punching Head across the ring. He suddenly panicked and dropped to the mat, crawling over to check if Head was okay, and began apologising profusely to it, before rolling out of the ring and heading back to the locker room, continuing to say sorry as he walked up the ramp.