Vs Kevin Owens

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Christopher Daniels

Vs Kevin Owens

Post by Christopher Daniels »

Last week Christopher Daniels made his anticipated return to the squared circle, as he went one on one with EBWF Breakout Champion Brock Anderson. However, the anticipation of his debut wasn’t what The Fallen Angel would imagine, he lost the bout after a quick thinking maneuver from Anderson.

This week Daniels looks to right the wrong from last week when he steps inside the ropes with The Prize Fighter Kevin Owens, this is a huge task for Daniels as he is opening the show, and the last thing he needs is another loss in the books.

After last week’s match Daniels issued a challenge to Brock asking if he was truly a fighting champion, as of now Brock has yet to publicly respond to Christopher Daniels. The Fallen Angel isn’t looking for a title match, he is looking for redemption, and no matter where or when Daniels is going to get it.

The EBWF Cameras begin to roll as they show the highlights of this past week's Warfare, they recap everything that has made the EBWF what it is today as they show a video package of Christopher Daniels and his former career highlights in past companies such as TNA and ROH and at the end of the video package it reads, is this the end for The Fallen Angel.

After both packages have been shown the cameras are then sent to a dark and damp basement where a lonely figure can be seen sat on a steel barrel, as the camera crew get closer the figure becomes more distinctive and then a bright light begins to shine from behind the figure, blocking any sort of visual contact with the figures face.

The figure moves his head looking towards the camera, but we still can't see who the mystery figure is, he wipes his head and shakes his hand of the sweat as he sighs and begins to speak.

>(F)< christopher daniels >(A)<
People don't realize what i have been through over these past few months, but i am here to prove to everyone that i still have what it takes to make it huge in this company.

The camera crew are still unsure of who the mysterious man is, his voice is unrecognizable and his stature is really still blurred out by the light from behind him, the man then begins to speak once again.

Everyone fails to realize that i am the Saviour, a gift from god, a man with the knowledge to overcome all the odds, a wrestler with no fear and no remorse.

The light then fades out as the outline of the man is still visible as the room begins to come more luminous as the camera crew search around the room, they then move back towards where the Christopher Daniels. He smiles at the camera and continues to speak.

Brock Anderson, last week the smarter man won. But that was your one and only win over me. I am still waiting for a response from you, or is all the talk of being a fighting champion a load of bollocks?

Daniels shrugs his shoulders as he wipes a bead of sweat from his forehead.

You see, I never thought i would be back within a squared circle ever but I not only surprised myself but i surprised everyone else, people were tweeting, snap chatting and drop tokticks or whatever they are called about my return, and yes I failed to get the win, but we can’t win everything. I am one hundred percent certain that The Fallen Angel moniker is done, it’s time to bring in some freshness.

Daniels pauses and nods slowly as a smile emerges across his face, a sadistic smile, a sinister smile. Whatever it was it made a huge chill run down your spine.

We are not done by a long shot Anderson, but this week, Kevin Owens, you are going to be my redemption, you are going to be my saving grace so to speak. I want you to bring everything you have got, I want you to leave it all out there and then I can say that I had the best of you without you crying saying this, that and the other. I understand that you are one of the best in this industry, but you have yet to step foot inside the squared circle with anyone like me, trust me no matter how many videos, matches, training sessions you watch, you will still not be able to prepare for what is about to happen.

Daniels shows his palms to the camera as he holds them up mid air.

Owens, Tonight you are going to feel pain like never before. I have no time for time wasters, I have no time to mess around with anyone, there is a prophecy to be fulfilled, a message that needs delivering and you are amongst the masses that need to hear and see this message. Unfortunately for you, that's just how it’s gotta be.

Daniels pulls out some glasses from inside his jacket and puts them on before smiling at the camera as it fades to black.