Found Wanting

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Brock Anderson

Found Wanting

Post by Brock Anderson »

The scene opens up backstage, where you see Brock Anderson standing in front of the typical EBWF promo space. He stands tall and proud, head held high, smirk across his face, exuding confidence. The EBWF Breakout championship draped across his shoulder where it normally sits.

Brock Anderson: Week after week after week, you people are told the same damn thing. “Brock, you’re just like your father… you’re falling in the shadow of another man… your father in the shadow of Flair and you in the shadow of him.” Blah blah blah. I think I’ve been playing hush mouth a little too often here lately. And quite frankly, I’m a little more annoyed this time than I usually would be. Daniels, I’m talking to you, dude. You march your ass back into the eee-bee-dubya-eff, you get your ass handed to you and pawn it off to being rusty. We don’t need to hear your labor pains… don’t step foot in that ring if you’re not ready for whatever outcome.

He sneers and looks to the side before looking back into the camera, pointing to it.

Brock Anderson: Then YOU challenge - no - you try to BAIT me into a rematch. Honestly, I’m baffled. “You say you’re a fighting champion”. No, Daniels, I AM a fighting champion. There’s not a soul in this locker room or on the roster putting in the reps or putting in the work rate that I am. From day one, I have been on every show, I won this here championship and stood til the very end against Reigns at Lone Survivor on the same night and haven’t taken a break once. I don’t say I’m a fighting champion, I AM that guy. So I’ll put it on the record right now, so get a pen and paper so you can write this down. Unless the powers that be have their say, I will NOT give you another opportunity against me in that ring at your request because this isn’t your show and this isn’t your company. You are the Fallen Angel, emphasis on the FALLEN. Get your reps in and tighten up your work ethic so I whenever we do meet again, I won’t have to hear the same tired excuse of “sluggish and rusty performance.” Outta my face, dude.

He shakes his head in disgust, then pauses. He puts his hand up once again.

Brock Anderson: Now onto the matter at hand, as someone who tries to live in the now, the present… we’ve got Gargano this week at Warfare. Once again some one who’s beating around the bush here, putting in the bare minimum. Shows up when they want to and really not putting in the effort. It’s almost like a punishment to me… almost like I have to face these has-been or wanna-bes every week. You’d think the Breakout champion would get a better shake than that. But I dust it off, because I’ll keep putting in the work. I’ll prove, once again, of a competitor of who has been weighed and measured, but will ultimately found to be wanting… just like I have been each and every week.

He smirks again, adjusting the championship on his shoulder as the camera zooms he. He gets the championship into focus.

Brock Anderson: And most importantly, show you, Gargano, why I AM the Breakout champion.

The smirk stays on his face as the camera fades to black.