More effort

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

More effort

Post by A.J »

The scene opened as Renee Young was standing by with Johnny Gargano.

Renee Young:Johnny tonight you go one on one with Brock Anderson. Even though this is a non title match this is a big opportunity for you is it not?

Johnny smiled.

Johnny Gargano:You hit the nail on the head Renee this is a great opportunity for Johnny Wrestling. A victory tonight would open the door for a future Breakout title shot and I plan to take full advantage of this opportunity.

Renee Young:Brock didn't much to say about this match. Do you think he's overlooking you?

Gargano shook his head and chuckled.

Johnny Gargano:Well considering the fact that he spent the majority of the time talking about Christopher Daniels and how he wasn't giving him a rematch I'd say so. He called me just another guy who puts in the bare minimum.

Johnny laughed hysterically.

Johnny Gargano:Does he know who he's talking about? I'm Johnny Wrestling and you know why people call me that,it's because I put in maximum effort,more effort than most and that's exactly what I'm gonna do against you tonight kid. I don't care if I spike you on your head or make you tap out this match will end with my hand raised in victory and you wondering where it all went wrong.

Johnny signaled that he wanted the championship before he left and the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan