Time to Climb for Gold

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Christopher Daniels

Time to Climb for Gold

Post by Christopher Daniels »

SCENE ONE - The start of a new Prophecy

Fade in. A "Fallen Angel" logo immediately surfaces on everyone's computer screens world wide. They have just clicked on an EBWF exclusive... A camera pans around what looks to be an abandoned chapel. The smell of candle wax drifts through the air as the smoke fills the room. The camera man quickly spots the dripping candles... he walks up the steps to see Christopher Daniels kneeling down... speaking to himself under his breath. The camera quickly zooms in... and Christopher Daniels opens his eyes and smiles.

"THE FALLEN ANGEL" christopher daniels
Welcome everyone. You know... it's been far too long. Another day without "The Fallen Angel” was a day far too many. I have made the decision to change the whole landscape of this company and it all starts NOW.

Christopher Daniels was sure to elaborate on what exactly he meant by that... as he began to dust himself off.

There have been many troubled times in multiple people's lives... everyday there is another sin waiting to happen... I was sent here... to punish the sinners. Like I have done so many times in the past! They say... Christopher Daniels is a psychopath who rambles of non-sense. He's truly a sinner himself. Well ya' know what? I have sinned before. We all have, but Christopher Daniels became a changed man. God wants to punish me by leaving me here with all of the sinners that want to do no good... What exactly does that mean for Christopher Daniels? Surely I must be hell bound?

Christopher Daniels removes the sunglasses from his face and tucks them in his front coat pocket.

I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with the saying 'Actions Speak Louder Than Words' well in this case some of you may be wrong and some of you may be right, because i have realized over the past few days that my losses are due to the fact that i am losing my touch within the squared circle, I am however looking back at Kevin Owens. The man was a loose cannon and he has been holding the company back and it's due to his actions why I had to make an example out of him and send his body and soul to hell, the first of many might I add.

Christoper Daniels becomes more relaxed as he continues to speak, he moves around the abandoned chapel as he continues to speak.

If god made me to be the best i could in side that squared circle then that is exactly what i am going to do, and i am going to prove that when I step inside the ring with three of the most accomplished men on the roster in Johnny Gargano, MJF and that sniveling little kid Brock Anderson.

Daniels pauses for a brief moment as he looks around.

I know more than most that I have my work cut out for me, but what I have that they don't have is the drive and the passion to prove everyone wrong. Last week on Warfare, I did exactly what I said I was going to do, I put Owens out of his misery, but my night wasn’t over there. I needed to make a statement, and I did that. But then Gargano and MJF decided to interject with the situation, now I am not mad or pissed with this. Everyone needs to try and make a point or make some sort of impact, but when that impact is on my back that is when it becomes a big problem, and it’s now in my hands to ensure that you will all be sorry that you ever…

Daniels pauses as he walks over to a broken mosaic window as he rests his arms on it peering through the cracks.

FUCKED WITH THE FALLEN ANGEL!. You do not seem to comprehend the magnitude of what you have done do you? You do not understand the consequences of your actions or the lack thereof should I say. Not only have you pissed me off, you have muscled your way on to my path of destiny. You both felt such a need to interject yourselves into something that had NOTHING to do with either of you, and yet here we are. You want to hope and pray that the fallout from Warfare isn’t as bad as I have foreseen it.

Daniels rests his fingers on one another as he glances over his shoulder looking at the camera. He slowly turns around looking over the destruction of the chapel, or what is left of the holy place.

Such a shame. Such beauty ruined, destroyed and left to crumble. All the time and effort, the hard work gone, in a simple lack of respect and courtesy. That is the fate that beholds you three at Fallout, that is the path you have chosen to take, and I will be more than happy to pull the rug from under each one of your feets to show you that, there is NOBODY in this industry, let alone on this roster that is able to survive the destiny laid out in front of them.

Daniels moves away from the window and begins to make his way over to a wooden cross that has become withered and cracked due to the natural elements, he stretches his arms out wide as he falls to his knees. He looks up towards the heavens and the cross goes up in flames, he levels his head as the camera moves, a sinister grin appears on his face as he slowly stands, he takes his glasses from within his jacket and puts them back on as the scene fades to black.

SCENE TWO - Interview With an Angel

The cameras begin rolling as The Fallen Angel is sat in a room with world renowned journalist Tucker Carlson. Both are sat staring into the camera as Daniels takes a sip of water from a glass on the table to his right.

“AMERICA’S #1 JOURNALIST” tucker carlson
Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight we have a special guest with us. This man needs no introduction, Christopher Daniels welcome.

Daniels looks at Tucker with a slightly annoyed look on his face.

Tucker, thanks.

Carlson nods his head, as he leans a little closer to The Fallen Angel.

Let’s not waste any time shall we, I know you are a busy man. So we will get right to it, in less than a week you are set to stand across the ring in what can only be described as a match made for you, when you finally challenge for the EBWF Breakout Championship for the first time.
Daniels smiles slightly as he nods.

That’s right, and what a night it is going to be. Imagine it now, sitting atop of the ladder holding the breakout championship close to my chest, nothing is going to stop that. The prophecy has been made, the scrolls and the texts have already been written.
Tucker sits back into his chair as he folds his arms.

I am glad you feel so...confident. But this isn’t just any normal Ladder Match Chris, this is a match with the four of you trying to take the gold from what ten feet above the ring…

Fifteen.

Sorry?

Fifteen feet above the ring, you said ten feet. It’s fifteen, and the fall from that height is enough to smack the wind out of anyone, but that’s not going to happen. You see Tucker, Fallout is where the prophecy will be fulfilled and Gargano, Maxwell or Brock will be unable to prevent it.

That was my next question, how are you going to prevent them from stopping you from fulfilling your so-called Prophecy? What is it you are going to be able to do to eliminate that threat so to speak?

If i told you that, I wouldn’t be able to accomplish it would I. You see, my being here and laying everything bare to you now would allow those three little kids to have the upper hand and that is not going to happen. I know for a fact that two of the three are sitting at home watching this, and they are waiting to see if I let anything slip, whereas the third is somewhere in this building waiting to TRY eliminate what they see as a threat to this match.

Carlson looks around the studio as Daniels points to the exit door to the right.

Ah, you want me to get someone to check? I mean I can do that if you want.

Daniels shrugs his shoulders and shakes his head as he takes another sip of water.

Okay, so, let's run this back a little. Two weeks ago you made your debut with the company and unfortunately you took a loss against Brock Anderson, and since then you have pushed and pushed to get a shot at him.

Daniels holds his hand up and Carlson stops talking.

I did lose to Brock you are right, however I have only ever asked for a chance to redeem myself, I was never interested in the championship until now. I have done everything within this industry, I have been all over the world and fought some of the hardest men that are out there and I have come out on top, however Brock got lucky and then decided to run his mouth and act like he was able to make big boy decisions on his own..

Daniels looks at the camera.

How did that work out for you kiddo? You see, you think that you can make the rules because you hold the title, well news flash that failed. Sunday March 26th, live from New York City, I am not only going to take that title from your undeserving hands but i am also going to shatter the dreams of Mr So Called Wrestling, and MJF, and you know why? Because I am The Fallen Angel, and I have seen all three of your futures and they look very bleak, and that…that is GOSPEL.

Daniels holds his hands up and smiles as he stands from his seat leaving Tucker looking a little shocked as he stares at his watch and then towards the camera and shrugs. Daniels walks off the stage towards the exit as the cameras fade.