EBWF News & Notes 4/3/23

Utami

EBWF News & Notes 4/3/23

Post by Utami »

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA - In news that will surely disappoint some fans, "Shining Star" Arisa Hoshiki announced today that she'll be out of action for at least the next two weeks. It's unclear if she suffered any major injuries in her championship match at Fallout against Tam Nakano and Utami Hayashishita. She's expected to make a full recovery, but in the interest of safety she'll be sitting out at least two episodes of Warfare before returning to active competition.

Hoshiki was quoted as saying, "I'm sorry to disappoint my fans, but I promise that I'll be back. Please wait for me and I'll show you how bright my star can shine."

------

In other news, it was announced on EBWF.net that EBWF Women's Champion Tam Nakano will be signing autographs at a special fan meet and greet at University Hall in Charllotesville, Virginia. The event begins at noon on Monday, April 3 and is scheduled to last until 5:00 pm. Fans may have one item signed by the champion for $30, or purchase an official portrait to be signed for $25. Other official Tam Nakano merchandise can be purchased at the event venue including her Magic Circle t-shirt and the first ever English translation of her autobiography! Don't miss out on this special opportunity to meet one of the bright stars of EBWF's explosive women's division!