Let's make this a permanent thing

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Let's make this a permanent thing

Post by A.J »

The scene opened in the parking lot at the Paycom Center in Oklahoma City as a black car pulled in and the car door opened to reveal Seth Rollins who was dressed in an all pink suit. Seth looked around with a look of worry on his face as he was getting his suitcase out of his car. Seth started to walk to the arena when he was startled by Renee Young.

Renee Young:Are you okay?

Seth Rollins:No Renee I'm not,last week I was assaulted by a bunch of masked thugs and for all I know they could be here tonight to do it again.

Renee Young:Well tonight if everything goes as planned you will face Xavier Woods in the first round of the King Of The Ring tournament,your thoughts?

Seth looked around again to see if any masked individuals were around before he spoke again.

Seth Rollins:Renee,Xavier Woods is not on my level,now don't get me wrong I respect him for what he's accomplished here in EBWF but he's not Seth Rollins and he's gonna learn that the hard way when step into the ring.

Seth chuckled a bit.

Renee Young:Well this will be Xavier's first match since January,do you think ring rust will play a part in this match?

Seth scoffed at the question.

Seth Rollins:Renee please don't make excuses for why Xavier is gonna lose tonight,yes this is Xavier's first match in 4 months but that doesn't matter because even if he had been here the whole time I would still beat him and prove that I am the better wrestler and the better man and nobody can deny that not you,not the EBWF fans,and certainly not Xavier himself.

Seth noticed that someone was behind him and turned around to see The Instant Classic Christian Cage.

Christian Cage:Hey Seth how are you?

Seth Rollins:I'm doing good thanks for asking.

Christian smirked.

Christian Cage:That's good,you know Seth I was thinking about a few weeks ago when we teamed together and how great we were as a team so I was thinking that maybe we should make this team a permanent thing,what do you say?

Seth looked as if he was thinking about what to do and after a few moments he smiled.

Seth Rollins:You know what,you're right let's do it.

The two shook hands and laughed.

Christian Cage:Oh and as a favor could you give Xavier a good beating for me?

Seth chuckled.

Seth Rollins:You got it my man.

The two walked away as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan