Familiar faces

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
TheDynasty

Familiar faces

Post by TheDynasty »

Renee: Richard Holliday, you've returned to face a familiar opponent in Brock Anderson, but many would argue that this isn't the same Brock Anderson as when you left a few short weeks ago. What are your views?

Richard: Not the same Brock Anderson...? What are you trying to say, Renee? That the real Brock was abducted by aliens or something?

Renee: No, Richard...that before you left, Brock seemed to be unclear in his own mind of who he was, but you've returned to find a much more focused and determined Breakout champion who seems pretty hellbent on winning this tournament.

Richard: Put your tin foil hat away, Renee. Brock is the same Brock that's always been here. I haven't lost track of him, his moves or his location the whole time we've been away. He's where he's always been...his dad's shadow.

Renee: Don't you worry that you may be underestimating him?

Richard: Renee, relax, if anything, I worry I may be overestimating him. Now, please, let me enjoy my coffee.