Hunger

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Hunger

Post by Cory »

We're really glad that you’re our friend, and this is friendship that will never, ever end!

The brightly colored Firefly Fun House set was on full display, populated by Bray Wyatt’s best friends - Mercy The Buzzard, Ramblin’ Rabbit, Abby the Witch, and Huskus the Pig Boy. The sound of children cheering was piped into the set as Bray Wyatt ran out onto the stage in a maroon sweater, black jeans, and black gloves.

Bray Wyatt: Welcome, welcome, welcome! My little fireflies are buzzing about as we start the road to the King of the Ring tournament! Aren’t we all excited?!

More canned cheers.

Bray Wyatt: Can you imagine? Little old me? King Wyatt? Or King Bray?! The possibilities are endless! Well, I suppose they’re limited to two.

Bray laughed maniacally.

Bray Wyatt: But I’m getting ahead of myself, fireflies! Let’s talk about our word of the day. And today’s word is...

Bray smiled unnervingly. He spoke in a deep, gravelly tone.

Bray Wyatt: Hunger.

His serious demeanor returned to his normal light-hearted, fun loving countenance.

Bray Wyatt: You see, we all hunger for something. You might hunger for hot dogs, or pizza! Or Ice cream! Bray Wyatt LOVES ice cream! I get so hungry when I think about a big scoop of rocky road ice cream!

The sound of children cheering was piped in.

Bray Wyatt: We all hunger for something, at some point. Christian Cage, for example, may find himself feeling hungry for the King of the Ring tournament! Perhaps he wants to be King Christian! Or King Cage. You could say he hungers for that. And I certainly understand! The title of King is delicious and tempting! But your host? Your best friend, Bray Wyatt? His hunger is something more, enduring. Something bottomless.

His face twisted into a disturbed grin.

Bray Wyatt: Bray Wyatt's hunger is for violence. For suffering. The hunger I have deep inside me? Doesn't go away when I eat, or when I drink, or even when I hurt people. It doesn't fade, it doesn't dull. And that is why Bray Wyatt will become the King of the Ring. When Bray Wyatt hungers, no one is ever the same. And right now, Bray Wyatt is starving. And Christian Cage? Well, tonight he will find out what my hunger can cost him.

Suddenly, he laughed happily and waved at the camera.

Bray Wyatt: Bye!

The Fun House theme song played to the sound of children cheering as the scene faded.