Mina Shirakawa: Your Personal Venus

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Utami

Mina Shirakawa: Your Personal Venus

Post by Utami »

The camera opens on a scene of the backstage interview area. Much like last week, the woman standing there is Mina Shirakawa in her full ring gear. She smiles for the camera, then glances from the left to the right before speaking. It's as if she expects to be interrupted at any moment, but a few moments pass uneventfully and the coast, it seems, is clear. Thus satisfied, Mina's smile grows wider and she leans forward towards the camera.

Mina: "Let's try this again, shall we?"

She stands up straight and waves to the fans watching around the world.

Mina: "Helloooooo! So sorry to keep you waiting an extra week, everyone, especially with what happened last week. But the one and only Venus of EBWF is back in action tonight. No violent queen can keep me down, and no one here's going to prevent me from becoming a queen myself! That crown's for the future, though, so let's chat about what's coming tonight."

She rolls her eyes as she thinks of the person who interrupted her last week.

Mina: "I came out last week to try and talk to all of you wonderful people, but then one of that queen's last minions had to come and ruin the moment. Let's be clear, I know what it's like to be betrayed by that same Queen. She tells you what you want to hear, makes you think that she can get you whatever your heart wants the most, and then warps your whole personality into a shape you don't even recognize. She makes you do things you'd never do otherwise. I was the first one to fall for that, but I was also the first one to realize what a joke it all was. I couldn't stay in that situation and keep following her. I picked my side and I paid for it. But even in the pain she put me through, I knew I did the right thing by protecting Alexa. Maika never got to that point herself, she probably would've kept doing whatever she was ordered to in the hope that she'd win Himeka's heart somehow."

Mina scoffs at that.

Mina: "Maika, hon, I know Himeka pretty well and that kind of blind loyalty was never going to win her over. In fact the person you let yourself become since you came here was probably less desirable than who you were before. Sorry to break the bad news. Are you mad at me for telling the truth? Fine. Come at me with your best, 'cause I've got a score to settle with you. Remember that trap you all set for Tam a few months ago? Remember how you all beat me down into the earth with everything at your disposal? Yeah, I haven't forgotten that, and tonight I finally get my chance to get some payback."

She licks her lips.

Mina: "I've spent the last few months thinking about that night over and over again. It lives rent free in my head. You were there, and you helped rob me of months from my career. And when I was just minding my own business last week, you made this even more personal. I told you to back off, you said you wanted me in the ring. Fine. Tonight I'm all yours. I'm your personal Venus, and I'll give you everything you deserve. I'm going to chop away at that solid base of yours, put you through beautiful agony, and then tap your bitter ass out in front of the world. I'm looking forward to it. I'll see you soon, Maika."