Indy God

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

Indy God

Post by Ben M »

The scene opened in a dark room. There was a faint purple light, which revealed the silhouette of a man. As the camera zoomed up close on the back of the man’s head, he spoke up, asking a question.

”Remember me?”

The man turned around as as he did so, the lights went up, revealing the man to be the artist formerly known as Zack Ryder, Matt Cardona.

Matt Cardona: Three years ago, I was released from my WWE contract due to “budget cuts”. At the time, everyone was laughing at me, saying it would be the end of my wrestling career, because I wasn’t even really a professional wrestler. They called me a joker with a YouTube show, they said I wasn’t to be taken seriously… but fast forward three years, and look at me now. I am Matt Cardona, the Indy God. Promotions all over the world are calling me, begging me to be on their show. These past three years have probably been the most fun I’ve had in my life, so when I got the call asking if I would consider a return to EBWF, my initial answer was “no”. But out of respect for Wes Ikeda, I decided to hear him out. And not only did he offer me a lot of money - a lot more than I was earning the last time I was here - he also promised me a spot in the King of the Ring tournament. Hell, he even agreed to let me keep working the indies. So consider my return a trial run… and by that, I don’t mean a trial to see if I can impress Wes enough to get a full time deal, I mean EBWF has to impress me enough that I consider it worth my time. And when I look at some of the guys who have been booked in this tournament with me, I feel like quoting Shania Twain: “that don’t impress me much”. Ray Fenix, I can’t tell you and Penta apart any more than I can work out the difference between Matt and Nick Jackson. I know you’re not twins, but to me you might as well be, because there’s nothing about you that makes you stand out. I spent a long time as a tag team wrestler, but I’ve proved I can stand on my own two feet… and tonight, those feet are going to be kicking your ass. The guys in the EBWF locker room better be on notice, because I am Alwayz Ready.