Don't Care

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Don't Care

Post by A.J »

The scene opened backstage as Alex Marvez was seen entering the locker room of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin was sitting in a chair,drinking a beer with a cooler next to him.

Alex Marvez:Excuse me Stone Cold.

Austin turned towards Marvez with a look of annoyance.

Stone Cold:What the hell do you want?

Alex was clearly nervous as he went to answer.

Alex Marvez:Well I just wanted to get your thoughts on your King of the Ring match against Edge tonight.

Austin shook his head.

Stone Cold:What is there to say,you see it’s quite simple. I'm gonna go out to that ring and whip a man’s ass in the middle of it and advance to the next round.

Alex Marvez:Well Edge is a decorated competitor in the best shape of his life and with all due respect he did beat you last year in the tournament.

Austin chuckled

Stone Cold:I see what you’re trying to do,you’re trying to get in my head and see if there’s any doubt. I don’t care about the fact that Edge is in the best shape of his life,i don’t care about the fact that he cut his hair to try to look like a tough guy,and i don’t care about what he did to Bray Wyatt and Christian Cage last week. All i care about is going to the ring and stomping a mudhole in his ass until he cries bloody murder and that’s the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so.

Austin reached into the cooler and gave Marvez a beer.

Stone Cold:Take this and get the hell outta here.

Marvez did what he was told and Austin continued to drink as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan