A decade.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Juan Ramirez

A decade.

Post by Juan Ramirez »

As Trent closed a door which read "RPG VICE" with the name "Chuck Taylor" scribbled on permanent marker underneath. As if he was escaping something, he seemed to run into a delightful obstacle, the ever so lovely and always ready Renee Young. She smiled at the camera, she looked at Trent, who gazed in the distance waiting for her opening, a whole different mindset from what we’re used to.

Renee Young: Trent, congratulations on making it on to the second round of the King Of The Ring tournament after beating PCO. How are you feeling about your upcoming match against Randy Orton, a man you’ve faced before and a man you’ve beaten before, for the World title too. A man who is no stranger to the EBWF locker room.

Trent: Ah yes, Twas the night of Christmas destruction, we both made some house. Convoluted stipulations, bodies on fire to dowse! That… That was a long time ago Renee. One of the biggest nights of my career for sure…. Blood ran christmasy red that night… You would’ve loved it…

Renee smiled a little and leaned in, curiously.

Renee Young: What makes you say that?

Trent: I just had the feeling you like wild things

Renee looked puzzled, Trent shrugged.

Renee Young: What is going through your mind, Trent coming into this match?

Trent: Renee,it doesn’t get any bigger than Randy Orton. You can say what you want, you can bring up shit in bags, murderous schizophrenia, punts to the head… You can’t deny Randy Orton is in the EBWF mount Rushmore, and one of the greatest in the business.There’s no tarnishing his legacy, there’s not a thing I could say that would make Randy Orton less of a legend than he already is… This coming from a man who has said everything he could about Randy Orton. A man who has drawn and tasted his blood amidst battle before. A man who has taken what matters to him most and left him with nothing.

Renee Young: So, you’re saying you respect Randy Orton?

Trent: It would be reckless not to. But I also… I kinda pity him.

Renee’s eyes squinted slowly.

Renee Young: Pity him?

Trent: Yeah, I think he deserves better. He’s done it all… Hasn’t he?

Renee Young: Yes, you kinda just said it.

Trent: Did I? Oh… I think I did… I mean, Randy is a Predator… But there’s no thrill in a hunt when there are no quality preys, Renee. It becomes empty, it becomes boring… You end up a cartoon, showing up randomly for work while joking about inexplicably still being under contract, in an attempt to break a fourth wall that can’t be broken further… When in reality… You’re just bored off your head with not competition whatsoever… Does anything I say sound familiar to you, Renee?

Renee hesitated for a moment.

Trent: You seem to be the butt of all their jokes around here. Anyway, the good news is Randy Orton will finally have a thrilling chase… After one whole decade; although I can’t promise it will be fruitful… You see, I’m no Miz, I’m no Johnny Gargano… I am a whole different breed. I can be fun and lighthearted, but when it comes to putting up my fists and fighting for what I want… Randy has seen it, Randy has felt it, Randy told me how to do it. Randy knows what I was capable of in that cold Chrismas Eve… I’m sure it won’t be hard to imagine how much more capable I am in the present day. Randy can joke about how he's not waking up at 3AM to watch Japanese wrestling or on how he's too old to know what goes around here to keep an eye on other companies... By the time Randy realizes he shouldn’t have joked about it, he'd be eating through a straw and crapping his own teeth on a diaper.

She tried to keep a straight face.

Renee Young: That was… Some mental image.

Trent: Sorry, I’m just here to light up the party Renee… Did you all forget how much Randy loved blood? How much he loved ranting on how surgically precise the wounds he caused to his opponents were and the excruciating pain they caused? Let me remind you that blood driven Randy Orton was undefeated for quite a while… When he was focused, when he actually wanted to go into the ring and hurt people, it’s no coincididence he amassed days as champion and days undefeated while on that mindset. You can call me crazy for going into war looking for a monster… But what’s there for me to lose? Nothing.
That’s why I’m poking the monster, Renee… Not only because I’ve battled and wounded him before, but because I want to feel like I’m fighting for my life between those ropes.Because I'm confident I am going to emerge victorious.

Trent ran a hand along his 5 o’clock shadow and looked into the camera.

Trent: I’ve never told this to anyone before. I’ve learned a whole lot from people I’ve wrestled all over the globe… I’ve had some amazing mentors and teachers throughout my career… People who have taken me under their wing like Rocky Romero and Kazuchika Okada, people who have taught me lessons by slapping the taste out of my mouth like The Young Bucks… But the one time I have truly looked at myself in different light, the only time in my entire career I went into a match and came out a completely different man? Wednesday, December 24th, 2013. You could say, Renee… Randy lost this match ten years ago when he taught me how a man is supposed to fight in that ring… To his very last breath.

Trent spread his arms and shrugged some, smirking into the camera.

Trent: Are you coming for blood, killer? Are you going to give it your all? Because I am going to be thirstier and hungrier than I was ten years ago… You better not disappoint... Call yourself Viper, call yourself killer, laugh, joke around... You know something Randy? I get you... And I'm here. You won't need to joke anymore... Because ACTUAL competition has arrived. Our battles will be legendary from here on out.

Renee Young: You seem like a man on a mission!

Trent: Yes, Renee. I'm on a mission here to prove myself. I came back because I have unfinished business. I have unfinished business in this tournament, which I intend to win, whatever it takes. I have unfinished business in the World title picture... Which will be mine at Summerslam... Last but not least... I also intend to bring some prestige to the tag team division. But first things first... Randy Orton is the next obstacle between me and my goals, a huge obstacle, one I wish I would've faced in the finals, but as fate would have it... Our paths crossed earlier, let's make this one go down the history books, Randy.

Trent nodded into the camera as the scene faded to black.