The Lightbringer 005: Revenge

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

The Lightbringer 005: Revenge

Post by Becky Lynch »

For the fourth year in a row, Becky Lynch finds herself in the Queen of the Ring tournament. Her history in this type of tournament is one that very few can say that they accomplished. Becky is one of the few women to have won the Queen of the Ring tournament back to back years. She would have won it last year for the third year in a row had Allysin Kay not repeatedly attacked her. Becky finds herself fortunate that Allysin is in this upcoming match with her, because she still owes Allysin for all of those attacks especially the one after their No Holds Barred match that put Becky on the shelf for months.

Also in the match is Sakisama, who Becky had faced once before in Sakisama’s debut match for the EBWF and Sakisama managed to get lucky and win. This time, Becky knows she can win because she is completely focused on the match unlike last time when she just wanted to leave as soon as possible in order to get back to the set of her film.

Becky managed to clear her schedule for this tournament but not before she filmed her latest movie. Also in the film are her best friend Alexa Bliss and Winter.
==========
Excerpt from Becky’s latest film
==========
The scene starts out with Alexa Bliss working in a restaurant as a waitress. Every single day, she has to deal with customers that are rude, loud, obnoxious. Today would be no different in that aspect. However, today would be different in that Alexa will have to deal with an even bigger problem.

As Alexa is bringing a tray of drinks to a table, there is a silhouette of a woman standing in the doorway. This causes Alexa to stop in her tracks. “Good afternoon, ma’am.”

The mysterious woman stands five feet and six inches tall. She has long orange hair done in a braided ponytail. She is wearing a black pair of leather pants, a black pair of boots, and an orange tanktop. Attached to her back is a sheath containing a sword. It is none other than Becky Lynch. As Becky walks past Alexa, the two lock eyes before Becky takes a seat at the nearest table.

“Water…” Becky says as she closes her eyes and tilts her head down.

“Huh? Water?” Alexa asks with an eyebrow raised.

“Yeah.” Becky says unflinchingly. “Water.”

“We only serve paying customers here, so you’ll have to order more than water, ma’am.” Alexa says in a matter of fact tone. “If you’re broke, go somewhere else.”

Becky motions for Alexa to come closer, and this causes Alexa to raise her eyebrows and move closer. “Fifty donuts. Do we have a deal?”

“Huh? What? Deal?” Alexa asks, wondering what the hell Becky is talking about.

“If ya feed me, I’ll take care of those arseholes that are givin’ ya trouble.” Becky says as she waits for Alexa’s response.

Alexa looks back at the group of guys that had harassed her in the past and have been causing a ruckus today, and then back to Becky. “Umm… How about twenty-five?”

Becky looks at Alexa, offended by the counter offer. “Are ya kiddin’ me? Ya gotta be kiddin’ me. I’m not goin’ one donut lower.”

The leader of the group of troublemakers, Ronald, yells out, “Hey, where’s my beer?!”

“Coming right up.” Alexa yells as she runs toward the table. While running, Alexa trips and falls, causing the beer to hit the man and slash in his face. “Ugh…”

“What’s the matter with you?” Ronald says, his calm voice masking his anger.

“Uhh… I’m really sorry--” Alexa says before Ronald cuts her off as two of his men flank her.

“I don’t want to hear it. I don’t want an apology. All I want to know is how you’ll make this up to me. One finger or two? Well, I guess one finger will be enough.” Ronald says in a cold tone.

The two men push Alexa down onto the table and pin her arms down as she tries to wriggle out. Another man walks up with a sword in hand. This man, Matthew, is Ronald’s right hand man. “Hey Ronald, let me do it. I just got a new sword and I’ve been looking to give it a test cut.”

Alexa is filled with trepidation and looks to get out of this predicament with all of her digits intact. “Someone…” Alexa looks around the room. “Anyone…” Alexa’s eyes trail back over to the table where Becky is seated and sees that Becky is just reclining. “Help me, please.”

“Stop struggling or you’ll lose more than a finger. Maybe it’ll be your nose or maybe your ear.” Matthew says with a sinister chuckle.

“ONE HUNDRED DONUTS!!!” Alexa yells out much to the confusion of the men surrounding her.

Becky finally stands up. “Well, boys. Yer lives aren’t worth shite, are they?”

Matthew looks over in Becky’s direction with a raised eyebrow. “What did you just say?”

Becky approaches the group of men with a smirk on her face. “Ya do the math. One hundred donuts for all of you. What does that work out to, about five donuts a head?”

Matthew approaches Becky with his sword in hand. “You’re a gutsy little bitch, but if you don’t shut the fuck up, you’re gonna piss me off. You’d better watch your ass or else I’ll use my blade to strike you down one day.”

The smirk on Becky’s face never waivers. “Why don’t ya try it right now and see what happens?”

Matthew attempts to strike Becky with his sword. However, Becky, with her lightning fast reflexes, draws her sword and strikes Matthew while he was still swinging his right arm. With this, Becky cuts his arm off causing it to go flying along with Matthew’s sword. Both the arm and sword land right in front of him, and Matthew screams out in pain.

Becky looks up at the other men with a smirk. “Don’t worry about fightin’ me one at a time. I’ll take all of ya bitches on!”

Ronald’s other three bodyguards rush Becky with their swords while Alexa runs back to the kitchen. Becky manages to evade all of their attacks before she kills one of the men with her hidden knife. Before Becky can continue her fight, everyone is stopped by Ronald.

“Are you a colossal idiot?” Ronald says, causing Becky to look at him. “You just don’t get it, do you? My old man’s the senator, so people that fuck with me don’t last. They don’t live to see the next day. Are you starting to get the picture?” Becky approaches Ronald. “In this day and age, blindly getting into fights and brandishing weapons will only get you killed.”

Becky takes a swipe at Ronald with her sword, giving him an unexpected haircut and causing him to duck. He looks up at her with sweat and fear on his face as his voice trembles. “Y-y-you understand what I’m saying?”

“Nope. Not at all.” Becky says in a matter of fact tone, causing Ronald to panic.

“Aw, come on. Why don’t you? It’s just common sense.” Ronald asks in a panicked tone.

“I don’t give a flyin’ fook about yer common sense…” Becky says as Ronald looks at her incredulously. “Because I come from a land where pillaging and murder is how ya get ahead in life.” Becky says with a smirk, causing Ronald’s jaw to slowly drop.

Ronald is really sweating and his voices trembling, both out of fear. “Listen to me. My father has five elite guards protecting him twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.”

An eyebrow shoots up on the face of Becky, intrigued. “Oh, really?”

“Yeah, really.” Ronald says while laughing nervously. “Are you scared? You should be.” Becky smirks as she kicks his sheathed sword out of his hands causing him the quickly cover his head. “GAH! I’M SORRY!!!”

“Gimme yer hand, ya little shite.” Becky says. Ronald carefully extends his right arm. Becky grabs his right wrist before looking back at the remaining bodyguards. “Listen up, ya gobshites. Yer not worth my time, so here’s what’ll happen. Yer all leavin’ and I’ll be countin’ to ten. Ya have that long to get those elite guards over here. To show I’m serious, I’m countin’ with his fingers until yer return. This is one…” Becky breaks Ronald’s pinky with ease causing him to scream in pain. “Two…” Becky breaks his ring finger and he screams again. This causes Ronald’s bodyguards to run away. “And three…” Becky breaks Ronald’s middle causing him to scream in pain again. “This is startin’ to bore me now. I should cut ‘em off.”

“Hey, w-w-wait a minute…” Ronald says right as he and Becky are interrupted by a visitor.

This woman stands five feet eight inches tall with long dark hair and green eyes. Clad in a pair of blue jeans, black biker boots, an Ozzy Osbourne shirt, and her sheathed sword attached to her waist. It is none other than Winter.

“A-are you one of them? A-are you one of the elite guards?” Ronald asks with a hopeful tone in his voice.

Winter scans the restaurant and notices what’s going on. “You’re in the middle of something. Pardon me.” Winter says as she turns to leave.

“Hey!” Becky calls out, causing Winter to stop. “Are ya one of those badarse elite guards.”

After hearing that, Winter reaches for her sword and for good reason because Becky rushes toward her, looking to strike Winter down. Winter quickly turns around and slashes her sword. Becky jumps up and kicks herself off of the wall in order to try to strike Winter down. Winter dodges and the two are in a standoff.

“You have the wrong person. Also, I wouldn’t worry about the elite guards. They’re all gone.” Winter says.

“Gone? What do you mean they’re all gone?” Becky asks.

“I killed all five of them not ten minutes ago.” Winter explains.

“That’s even better!” Becky says with a smirk as she charges Winter again and Winter dodges. The two fight all over the restaurant and Becky dodges a swing from Winter’s sword by flipping a table and ducking behind it. Becky steps up onto the table, jumps up and tries to strike Winter but she dodges and tries to strike Becky, who also dodges.

While the two continue their battle, Matthew dumps gas in restaurant before throwing a lit match onto the puddle, causing the building to explode into flames. Everyone evacuates except for Becky and Winter. “Yeah, this is what I had in mind.”

“You’re not going to run?” Winter asks.

“No, but you can. Don’t worry about staying for me.” Becky says with a smirk as the two clash their swords while the building starts collapsing around them.
==========
Date: June 5, 2023
Location: Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Starring: Becky Lynch.

The scene opens up with the camera zoomed in on the one known as The Man, The Lass Kicker, The Queen Slayer, The Cerebral Lassassin, and The Lightbringer. It is none other than Becky Lynch. Once the live feed of her is broadcast on the jumbo tron, the crowd in the arena immediately gives her an ovation. The ovation makes Hulk Hogan at his peak sound like crickets.

“Tonight’s episode of Monday Night Warfare marks the continuation of the King of the Ring. Tonight also marks the beginning of the Queen of the Ring. Despite my feelings towards this tournament, I’m actually lookin’ forward to tonight.”

The crowd is shocked by this admission from Becky Lynch. Every year she was in the Queen of the Ring, Becky had made it known that she despises the Queen of the Ring tournament and thinks that it is nothing more than a waste of time. So, for her to actually look forward to this upcoming match in the tournament stands out to the crowd.

“Now, I’m sure that everyone is shocked that I’m actually lookin’ forward to this upcoming match in the Queen of the Ring tournament, but I have an ulterior motive. That motive is revenge. Last year, I was attacked repeatedly by Allysin Kay, and it led to her becomin’ the Queen of the Ring, breakin’ my streak. Not only that, she took me out in the summer of last year after I beat her.”

The crowd immediately boos upon utterance of Allysin Kay’s name. They have not forgotten what Allysin did to Becky last year, and Becky for sure hasn’t forgotten.

“Since then, I’ve been lookin’ fer revenge on her. I want nothin’ more than to destroy her. I want to make her suffer the way she made me suffer last year. Now, I know some people might say that I barely beat her last year, but a win is a win. However, like I said, it wasn’t enough. I want my revenge on her. She made claims that I won the battle but she won the war. That is somethin’ that I cannot allow to stand. I won the battle, yes, but tonight I’ll win the war and prove that Allysin Kay is not in my league. She can claim that she has bullets in the chamber. She can claim that she has a full arsenal fer all I care, but that won’t be enough. I’ll destroy her without a second thought. Allysin, I’ll prove that the bullets in yer chamber are nothin’ but blanks, and that yer win last year was nothin’ but a fluke.”

With that said, the crowd explodes in cheers. It goes without saying that they are happy about this declaration from Becky Lynch, and they want to see her win the tournament for a third time.

“Speakin’ of flukes, that brings me to my other opponent tonight. Sakisama, ya made yer debut against me and much to the shock of everyone, ya somehow managed to get past me. In an alternate reality, I would actually give you some kudos, but there’s an old adage that says that ‘one should quit when they are still ahead.’ Tonight, I’m not givin’ ya the chance to receive that kind of luxury, because unlike last time, I’m fully focused and I’m lookin’ to avenge that fluke loss I suffered at yer hands. Tonight, I’m plannin’ on doin’ just that. If ya think that yer gettin’ by me again then yer even dumber than you sound, because I’m not leavin’ anythin’ to chance. I will not only survive this triple threat match, but I will prevail.”

The crowd cheers again and breaks out into chants of “BECKY! BECKY! BECKY!” They have been worked up into a frenzy.

“Tonight, I leave nothin’ to chance. As I said, I’m completely focused and fully motivated. When I want to do somethin’ - and I mean really want to do somethin’ like gettin’ revenge - then there’s nothin’ on this entire planet that will stop me. I’m relentless in my pursuit of my goals, and I will destroy anyone and anythin’ that dares to oppose me. Allysin Kay and Sakisama had better ready themselves, because Straight Fire is comin’ fer them and when ya play with fire, ya get burned. Get a good look at Allysin Kay and Sakisama, because tonight, I will incinerate them.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)