Maika: Regicide

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Utami

Maika: Regicide

Post by Utami »

Three down. Maika stares at her growing list of conquests and feels buoyed by the confidence it instills. It's liberating in its way. After months spent serving the most self important of false stars, she's at last in control of her own destiny. No more following at the beck and call of any woman who thinks herself above those around her. No longer hired muscle there to lash out wildly at the people she insists have wronged her. It's just Maika, pure and simple. She stands before the remnants of the Crimson Queen's throne room, expression cold and unmoved. Her thumb taps the tip of her chosen weapon, following the beat of unheard war drums. It is not a sword or bow, but rather a red marker the aspiring Empress holds in her hand. Before her all the pictures of her previous opponents have thick red Xs drawn over them.

The Venus, Mina Shirakawa: X. The DMD, Britt Baker: X. The Harley Quinn of EBWF, Liv Morgan: X. A pang of guilt falls over her at that last name; Liv Morgan isn't someone that she sought to hurt. After the woman had accused her of being no better than Utami had been, it's an especially bad look. But when a woman's in the heat of battle, every weakness an opponent shows is free game to be targeted. Hold nothing back, because they won't hold anything back on you. She just wishes it hadn't gotten so heated. Maybe she'll send a gift in apology to Liv later. For now it's one more victory in the record books for Maika. And a prelude to the challenge to come. She hadn't thought she'd get this chance so soon, women like Sakisama typically being of mind to avoid someone seeking their total destruction. Instead of having to chase the French Aristocrat, she's got the witch being served up on a silver platter. Maika glares at the photo of Sakisama and sneers. No one could be that perfect looking - it has to be a photoshopped image. No words need to be spoken. It's her time. The Joshi powerhouse takes out her phone, hits record and speaks to the world.

Maika: "I've been told that you don't always get what you want in life. I know that's a fact of life. From the moment I broke into the big time, there was nothing I wanted more than to win the heart of a princess. I worked so hard night and day to become the kind of woman she'd want to be with. There were times where we'd goof around and joke about what it'd be like if we dated each other. She joked I'd be the kind of person who'd cheat on a partner. That wasn't true, but I knew she didn't mean anything bad by it. When she came across the ocean to serve the Crimson Queen I fought with all my power to get myself into Utami's unit just so I could be close to her and then maybe have a chance to tell Himeka how I felt. But I never got the chance to do it, because along came a witch."

Maika snarls again as she glances over at the portrait of Sakisama.

Maika: "This witch. A woman who speaks flowery words and uses them to rail at the people she thinks are below her. I know better than to think she's just a pushover who hides behind those words. She's great at mind games, and it's those mind games that destroyed my hopes of happiness. It's her fault that Queen's Court died and it's her fault that Himeka's not here anymore. Utami pulled the trigger, and I'll get my hands on her soon enough. But the mastermind was Sakisama, and I'm not going to rest until I've broken her tall lanky frame into pieces."

Maika tosses the marker down forcefully.

Maika: "Sakisama, when that bell rings there's nothing on earth that can save you from vengeance. Every moment I'm going to be thinking about Himeka, about how much my heart aches that she's not here, and about how it's all your fault. You should've stayed on that French estate of yours, 'cause I'm not the kind of girl who's impressed by nobility. I don't care how fancy your hat is or how big the words that come out of those rosy lips are, you're a snake. And when my flower party's happening, snakes aren't welcome. Every moment of our fight is going to be filled with pain you can't possibly imagine. I'm going to tear you apart and burn the remains into ash. There's going to be nothing left of you but the memory of how you messed with the wrong woman."

Maika flexes her arm and grins.

Maika: "There's nothing more I need to say. You're in over your pretty head if you think your time in the tag team ranks back home has prepared you for a one on one battle with me. You've never fought anyone like me. I'm going to enjoy every moment I get to spend beating you down until your body is black and blue. Take those flowery words and that red rose and stuff them. Tonight you're getting a taste of what real power is as I get past you and take the crown that's mine. That's Maika Style."

The recording ends with Maika smiling fiercely.