Back on Track

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Back on Track

Post by D.J »

The scene opened up in the Bro Awesome RV. Mickie Drove wearing a baby blue tank top with black jean shorts. Michael Cole and Riddle both in their normal hip ghetto played cards on the table. It was clear the game was not a sophisticated one as they broke the silence with three words.

Michael Cole: Got any 6's.

Riddle: Go Fish Bro.

The Miz was in his normal seat with the EBWF Championship sitting on the top of his chair. He looked deep in thought and after a couple of beats he broke his silence.

The Miz: So at Warfare they want me to talk about my match against the new "King of the Ring" Damien Priest and our eminent match at Gateway to Glory. I don't know what they expect me to say. It's another oaf managed by Paul Heyman that isn't good enough to beat me.

Riddle: Beat me bro.

The Miz: Right but everyone does these days.

Michael Cole: Rihanna bro.

Riddle smirked and nodded. Miz and Cole smiled to make sure the audience knew it was good natured ribbing.

Riddle: I'm going to stop you right there bro. I know I have lost some close matches, and I know all the Mizfits and the Bro Awesome Disciples.. or BAD's as I call them are going to lose listening to you torch Damien Priest, verbally. I want to talk about me right now.. if that's okay with you.. bro.

The Miz smiled.. and motioned for Riddle to continue.

Michael Cole: Talk your shit bro.

Riddle: True I've been on a little bit of losing streak lately. True that Damien Priest just beat me at Warfare and he had an opportunity to really injure me. That's over though bro. I'm not trying to be a liability in this group that you have to protect, Miz. Yeah we like to party and we like to have fun, but when we started this group the reason we came together was because the two of us went toe to toe in the ring, and it was the respect we had for each other that formed the Bro Awesome everybody sees before you today. So at Warfare, I have a chance to redeem myself against Brock Anderson. If anyone has experienced the Awesome portion of Bro Awesome it's this guy. Miz you have beaten this guy upside down and "inside out."

Michael Cole: Eve 6 Bro.

Riddle nodded.

Riddle: So here's to the night.. where I'll once again feel alive.

Michael Cole: Eve 6 again Bro.

Miz even smiled at this.

Riddle: I will join in on the "beat Brock Anderson" train, and get back on track.

Michel Cole: Wordplay bro.

Riddle: You see Brock Anderson is a fun guy to face, and an even more fun to beat. He's got both the Gateway Championship and the Breakout Championship. Which means both of those titles don't mean a whole heck of a lot anymore. You see the Breakout Championship bro.. is for like dudes that just get to EBWF. It's for guys that like are just trying to make a name for themselves. The Gateway Title is usually for guys that are ready to make that jump to the big time. Except there's one really big problem. Brock has faced you a couple of times already Miz.. and you're as big time as it gets.. and he's proven that he belongs NOWHERE near the same ring as you. At Warfare, I'm going to prove that he belongs nowhere near the same ring as anyone in this RV.. even you Cole.

Michael Cole: He don't want none bro.

Riddle: Miz- I've been doing a lot of thinking.. my mind has been even clearer than usual bro.. and I don't want Bro Awesome to be this group where it's The Miz, his wife, and the two goof offs. Cole is a stud on the mic.. and I know for sure I can more than hold my own in the ring.. just like I always have and just like I always will again from this point on. Brock you may be collecting titles that nobody cares about, but the one thing you are fresh out of is wins against anybody you see on your screen right now, and you certainly won't be getting on at Warfare. This is I promise you bro.

Michael Cole: N'Sync* Bro.

Riddle: You're right Cole, I will be in sync once again. I've lost my way a little bit, but there's no better person to heal against than Brock Anderson. Arn Anderson's little mutant spawn.. like he's a ninja turtle bro.. except he's not a teenager.. he's like 26 or something but looks like he's 56. He looks like he's going to have to leave the match early to go water his plants bro. He looks like he's going to have to forfeit the match so that he can go be an Assistant Principal at a middle school in the suburbs where the kids would actually be afraid of him. He looks.. well he looks like a tool.

Michael Cole: Screwdriver bro.

Riddle: You're right Cole he is "Screwed" and I'm the driver and I'm driving the car all the way to the victory at Warfare. I'll be damned if I'm going to talk all this smack right now.. and get beat by somebody that looks like he still wears tighty whities bro. The fact of the situation is that Warfare, Riddle- the true Riddle- returns to form, and we chalk up a win for Bro Awesome that didn't come from the champ. I'm determined to pull my weight around here and then some.

Michael Cole thought for a second.. he couldn't think of anything to add so he popped a huge bubble and gave Riddle a fist bump.

The Miz: Well I can't wait to see it Matty- if there's one thing that's fun, it's to watch Arn Anderson's young elderly son who looks like Robin Williams "Jack" struggle and flail around trying to prove he's good at this. It actually says so much for the state of the EBWF right now that he has not just one.. but two titles. Now I get it.. the Breakout Championship is like literally being the champion of everyone of sucks.. but the Gateway title has been around the waist of some of the companies greats, yours truly included. So it's wild to see someone who has absolutely zero feel for this business holding that piece of gold. Riddle I'm excited that you seem to be focused on the task at hand, because it would be really hard to watch Bro Awesome catch an L to someone who looks like the dad who wasn't asked to coach the youth soccer team, so he instead yells at the refs all game and flirts with all the moms unsuccessfully of his childrens teammates.

Michael Cole: Milfs bro.

Riddle: Haha that's so gnarly.. he does look like that guy. At Warfare though he's just going to be the guy.. that is losing to the original bro.. that can FLAT OUT.. GO!

Riddle kicked his feet up forcing his rocking chair to recline. He lit a pre roll as the scene faded to the Bro Awesome logo.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)