Disappointing

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Disappointing

Post by A.J »

The scene opened in an empty arena a few hours before the next episode of Warfare. Christian Cage and Seth Rollins stood on the stage in street clothes.

Christian Cage:After being rudely interrupted last week it's nice to be able to talk to all of you at home,of course it's more of a pleasure to you than to me because all of you need to listen to my words in order to feel some level of greatness.

Christian smirked.

Christian Cage:Now after being forced to compete in an unfair match at Gateway to Glory it feels nice to be in a match that I know very very well and considering who our opponents are this shouldn't be very hard.

Seth chuckled.

Seth Rollins:You are absolutely right my Heart Breaking friend this match is gonna be a cake walk,two guys who have really done nothing at all this year other than lose. Hell last time we saw Maxwell he was tapping out like a baby. You know when he first came to EBWF a lot of people thought he would be the next big star but that certainly hasn't been the case,how disappointing.

Christian shook his head.

Christian Cage:Disappointing indeed and as far as his friend Richard Holliday goes he's just been MJF's lackey since he got here and I'd you thought Max's year was a whole lot of nothing you haven't seen Holliday's…no seriously you haven't because I don't think he's wrestled once this year and I can't even remember the last time he was on the show.

Christian sighed.

Christian Cage:Now with that out of the way,I wanna address Johnny Gargano,now Johnny last week you decided to interrupt me when I was trying to give an interview and not only that but you took it upon yourself to disrespect me. Now Johnny for something like that I would usually make sure you live to regret it but since I'm in such a nice mood I'm gonna let this slide and move on but Johnny if you ever disrespect me like that again you will live to regret it and if you don't know…now you know.

Seth cackled and the two walked off as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan