Warfare Results - 11/13/2023

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results - 11/13/2023

Post by Ashlee »

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: Get ready folks… it’s time for Warfare! We are live from the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois, and kicking things off tonight we’ve got the Breakout Championship open challenge!

“All About (Tha) Boom!” hit and the crowd cheered as Adam Cole made his way to the ring. When Cole was in the ring, “RPG Vice” hit, and the crowd cheered once more as Trent stepped out onto the stage.

Nigel McGuinness: The challenges keep getting tougher and tougher for Adam Cole, Mauro… tonight he’ll be facing a former EBWF World Champion!

When Trent was in the ring, he locked eyes with Adam Cole, clenching his fists. The referee called for the bell and Cole ran at Trent, going for a big boot, but Trent sidestepped it, then hit Cole with a series of punches. Cole tried to fight back with some right hands of his own, but Trent overpowered him, then whipped him into the corner and hit a series of backhand chops. Trent then pulled Cole out of the corner and lifted him over his shoulder, hitting a back to belly piledriver! Trent hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Cole kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: A strong start here by Trent… he’s really taking the fight to Adam Cole!

Trent pulled Cole to his feet and set him up for a suplex, but Cole blocked it, countering with a neckbreaker. As both men got to their feet, Cole grabbed Trent and dragged him towards the corner, slamming his head against the top turnbuckle. Cole then launched Trent across the ring with a hard Irish whip, causing Trent to collide full force with the opposite turnbuckles!

Nigel McGuinness: That was vicious by Adam Cole! We don’t usually see him act so aggressively… I think the pressure of these open challenges is starting to get to him!

Trent moved out of the corner clutching his shoulder, and Cole hit him with a superkick, then hooked the leg. The referee counted - 1… 2… Trent kicked out! As Trent for the shoulder up, Cole turned him over and went for a Fujiwara armbar, but before he could lock it in Trent fought back, hitting Cole with a series of punches to the midsection. Trent got back to his feet, and the two men exchanged right hands back and forth. Cole gained the upper hand, and he went for another superkick… but this time Trent ducked underneath it, then grabbed Cole from behind, hitting a release German suplex! Both men got to their feet, and Trent whipped Cole into the corner, then sat him on the top rope. Trent climbed up onto the top rope too, and lifted Cole up, hitting a huge superplex!

Mauro Ranallo: Mamma Mia! That shook the ring!

Trent hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Cole got the shoulder up just before the 3 count! Trent held his head in disbelief, then pulled Cole to his feet and tried to set him up for the Crunchy… but Cole countered into the Panama Sunrise! Cole hooked both legs and the referee counted - 1… 2… Trent kicked out! Both men slowly got to their feet, and Cole went for an enzuigiri, but Trent ducked underneath it, then hit Cole with a lariat! Cole stumbled back to his feet, and Trent set him up for a piledriver… but Cole countered with a back body drop, then as Trent sat up, Cole hit him with a dropkick to the back of the head. Cole then pulled down his kneepad and waited for Trent to sit back up, before running against the ropes and hitting Trent with The Boom! Cole hooked the leg once more - 1… 2… 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It’s over! Another win for Adam Cole, and I think that’s his eighth successful Breakout Title defense now… but later on tonight, we’ve got a triple threat match to determine the number one contender for Cole’s other title, the Gateway Championship!

Cole celebrated as Warfare went to a commercial break.

SEGMENT

“Immortal” by Adema hit and the crowd cheered for the arrival of Alexa Bliss. Alexa sported a bandage on her forehead and some on her arms and for the first time in weeks the facepaint was not there.

Mauro Ranallo: Alexa Bliss went through quite the violent battle with Jamie Hayter at Fanniversary.

Nigel McGuinness: She has the bandages to prove it and it's also important to note that if it wasn't for AZM, Alexa might have won that match.

Alexa gingerly entered the ring and grabbed a microphone as her music faded.

Alexa Bliss: Well I had quite the evening at Fanniversary. I went to battle with Jamie Hayter in a Taipei Deathmatch and as expected it was very bloody and very brutal.

Alexa looked down at her arms.

Alexa Bliss: As you can see I have some bandages on me and I'm not gonna lie I'm hurting right now. My arms, my head, my back it all hurts,but I'm not gonna cry about it because I knew what I was getting myself into when I demanded the Taipei Deathmatch stipulation and I don't really regret it because I'll bet that Jamie is experiencing the exact same level of pain if not worse.

Nigel McGuinness: I'll bet she's right on that one.

Alexa Bliss: Now to be honest Fanniversary was bittersweet because while I got to deliver some pain and punishment to Jamie Hayter, she walked out with the win.

The crowd booed.

Alexa Bliss: All because of Oedo Tai interference more specifically that little twerp AZM. Now I'm sure everyone thinks I'm gonna call out Jamie or AZM,but actually I want to call out the leader of Oedo Tai and to my joy former EBWF Women's Champion Tam Nakano.

Mauro Ranallo: The Goddess is calling out Tam!

Nigel McGuinness: Considering the state the former champion was in after her match, this might not be a wise decision by Alexa.

Alexa Bliss: Tam we have some business to discuss so why don’t you get your ass out here.

Though the shot turned to one of the entrance ramp, there was no music at all. With each passing moment the buzz in the air grew more audible but there was still no sign of Tam. The shot switched back to the ring where Alexa was growing restless. Finally ‘Oedo Ranbu’ hit and all eyes were locked on the entrance ramp in expectation of the Final Boss’ arrival. Instead AZM walked out, looking annoyed more than anything at the situation.

Nigel McGuinness: There’s no sign of Oedo Tai’s leader, but AZM is here to respond to The Goddess.

AZM tapped her mic, then grinned.

AZM: Well, well, well. Little Miss Bliss thinks she can make demands of Oedo Tai. I wouldn’t talk so big if I was the one all bandaged up after getting beat down at Fanniversary. You know, I wonder when was the last time you came out here without some kind of injury?

She laughed at her own question as the fans booed.

AZM: Whatever. Being hurt is just your normal reality. Add butt hurt to that because all you’re doing is complaining and making excuses. You lost a death match. A match type famous for not having rules! You’re just upset that Oedo Tai outsmarted you again, aren’t you?

In the ring Alexa leaned over the top rope and glared at AZM.

Alexa Bliss: If Tam’s too much of a coward to show her face, how about you come down here so I can kick your ass again?

AZM shook her head dismissively.

AZM: There’s that stupidity again. Or maybe you’re really forgetting things? News flash, I beat you. Jamie beat you. And Tam’s beaten you more than once. Oedo Tai’s shown that you’re nothing but a loser. Tam’s got better things to do, and she doesn’t take orders.

Alexa stepped out onto the ring apron and looked ready to rush AZM.

Alexa Bliss: You only won because the ref stopped the match! How about we finish what we started, no DQ?

AZM rolled her eyes and laughed again.

AZM: As much as I’d like to pull your arm out of its socket and beat you with it, I’ve got better things to do too. Enjoy pretending that you’re still the big star and that all this is a party in celebration of you. You’re going to find out soon enough that the party’s over, grandma.

She tossed the mic down and shook her head at The Goddess. Alexa laughed off the intended insult and motioned for AZM to come fight her. AZM just turned her back and walked back to the curtain. She stopped to look back and flip off Alexa before exiting. Meanwhile Alexa made an expression of mock shock at the gesture, then shrugged to the camera.

Mauro Ranallo: You can tell this is far from over, partner. Alexa Bliss isn’t going to rest until she gets her hands on Oedo Tai again.

MATCH TWO

As Warfare returned from the commercial break, Toni Storm made her way to the ring for the next match.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back! Up next, we’ve got “Timeless” Toni Storm in action as she goes one on one with The Doctor, Britt Baker!

After Storm had entered the ring, “The Epic” by Downstait hit and the crowd cheered as Britt Baker headed down the ramp. Once Baker was in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two women exchanged punches. Storm was able to gain the upper hand, and after knocking Britt Baker down to the mat, she grabbed her and threw her out of the ring. Storm followed Baker to the outside and went to whip her into the ring post, but Baker reversed it! Toni Storm collided with the ring post, and Baker threw her back into the ring then whipped her against the ropes, before hitting a slingblade. She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Storm kicked out! Baker pulled Storm to her feet and hit her with a double underhook suplex, then hooked the leg once more. The referee counted - 1… 2… again Storm kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: Britt Baker trying to put Toni Storm away quickly, but Storm isn’t going down easily!

Baker pulled Storm to her feet and hit her with a series of punches, then went to whip her into the corner… but Storm reversed the Irish whip, sending Baker into the corner! Storm punched Baker in the corner several times, then climbed to the top rope and hit Baker with a tornado DDT! She hooked the leg and the referee counted - 1… 2… Baker kicked out! As both women got to their feet, Storm whipped Baker back into the corner, then ran at her, hitting a hip attack! Baker fell into a sitting position, and Storm hit a second hip attack, her hip colliding full force with Baker’s face this time!

Mauro Ranallo: What power from Toni Storm! The force of that hip attack might have knocked Britt Baker out cold!

Baker looked dazed, and Storm pulled her to her feet, setting her up for Storm Zero… but Baker blocked it and rolled Storm up into a small package! The referee counted - 1… 2… Storm kicked out! As both women got to their feet, Baker hit Storm with a fisherman’s neckbreaker, then pulled out her black and red glove and put Storm in the Lockjaw! Storm tapped out, and the referee called for the bell.

Nigel McGuinness: It’s over! Britt Baker gets the victory!

SEGMENT

Just as Warfare returned from the ad break, "Shining Star" hit to a thunderous pop from the crowd. For a few moments the camera panned across the crowd and we saw plenty of fans in the new champion's t shirt designs. We also saw signs reading "Rebellious Angels will smite Oedo Tai", "Thank You Arisa", "Shining Champion!" and "Bow Before Priest!". The shot then changed to one of the entrance ramp as Arisa Hoshiki gingerly stepped into view with her Shining Star shirt over her ring gear. For the first time she also wore the EBWF Women's Championship around her waist. The sight of the new champion drove the cheers to grow even louder than before and Arisa smiled wider at the reaction.

It was then that we saw the mic in her hand, but for the moment the crowd was too loud for her to speak over. The first time she raised the mic up, chants of 'A-RI-SA!' cut her off. ARISA laughed, tapped the head of the mic and then tried to get started again a few moments later. As she did the chants changed to "YOU DESERVE IT!". Once again she laughed, this time waiting for a bit longer to let the chants fade fully. Finally it grew quiet enough that she raised her mic up to address the EBWF universe.

ARISA: Thanks.. I mean it, thank you. I've worked so hard for the last three years, gone through the worst physical and mental pain anyone can imagine, been knocked down hard and gotten back up to fight again all for one reason. Like you, I love professional wrestling. No matter how bad things got, I knew that I had to get better and stand in this ring again. I had to know if I could still be that shining Star everyone looks up to. And I had to get back to the top because you all deserve a champion who has integrity. A champion you can be proud to support.

She grins as she continues

ARISA: One year ago, the new champ came out here and talked a lot. I thought I might too, but I'm not even sure how to put my feelings into words. So let's start simple. Despite everything the Final Boss could do, I stand before you as the NEW EBWF Women's Champion!!

She unsnapped the gleaming championship belt and raised it up proudly. Her gesture was met with another ovation from the fans.

ARISA: After over 1000 days, I can finally call myself a champion again. And I'm too happy with the present to tell you about my journey to this moment. Instead, let's talk about the future of the EBWF Women's Championship!

She lowered the belt onto her shoulder.

ARISA: This is the most prestigious championship in professional wrestling. Legends have held this belt, and the hall of famers of the future aim to claim it. A title like this deserves the most exciting and passionate competition in the world! So when I started to think about what's next for Arisa Hoshiki, EBWF Women's Champion, I listened to my heart.

The crowd grew quiet in anticipation of the announcement.

ARISA: Many women want a shot at me. Many have a strong case to be considered the next challenger. But over the past 5 months one woman's had her eye on me. She's made it super clear that she wants the Shining Star to become the next beautiful rose in her garden. Under other circumstances I wouldn't be doing this, but she's gotten my attention. I know that she will just keep chasing me and doing things that make everyone question who I am. The only way to deal with this is to meet her head on.

With a serious look on her face, Arisa gathered her thoughts.

ARISA: She's one of the most dangerous women in our sport, she's held championship gold several times back home and she nearly became Queen of the Ring. She even broke the Crimson Queen! People are going to call me crazy for this, but I'm ready for the fight of my life. Sakisama! If you really think so highly of me, please meet me at Christmas Eve of Destruction. The Rose of Versailles vs the Shining Star for the greatest prize in professional wrestling!

She flashed a toothy smile before finishing.

ARISA: I'm waiting for your answer, mademoiselle.

She dropped the mic and waved to the crowd as her music hit again. As the champion walked back through the curtain, we faded into a graphic for the next match.

MATCH THREE

Fans buzzed from the excitement of the last match-up as the camera panned the All-State Arena following the commercial break.

Mauro Ranallo: Welcome back folks! If you are just joining in on our programming tonight, you have picked a perfect time to tune in! We are getting amped up for our Main Event and you will not want to miss a moment of that match! It will be a triple threat between three top talents in the EBWF for the number one contendership for the prestigious Gateway Championship! But, before we get to that match, we do want to recap our last match one more time for new viewers at home.

A clip highlighted the last match of Toni Storm vs. Britt Baker.

Mauro Ranallo: We just witnessed a vintage Britt Baker! Dare I say, we just got reminded of the heart of a champion, Nigel! Britt Baker, the same woman who sat on the throne of the division just 379 days ago, just told the wrestling world “I’m Britt Baker D.M.D., you all know who I am” with that win over such a talented woman like “Timeless” Toni Storm.

Nigel McGuinness: She did cement herself as a viable contender for Arisa Hoshiki’s Women’s Championship, that is for certain. However, that division is full of so many hungry, viable contenders right now.

The camera cut back to the announcer’s desk and showed our two friendly commentators.

Nigel McGuinness: Can I, for certain, put Britt Baker next in line over Sakisama who also defeated “Timeless” Toni Storm at Fanniversary? Can I, for certain, say Britt Baker is ahead in the rankings over former champion, Tam Nakano who just lost the championship at Fanniversary? That list goes on and on with our talented athletes down the rankings! Toni herself is only a few wins away from the hunt in that division! I honestly don’t know the answer! However, the good Doctor has just made match-making for Mr. Ikeda even harder with her win tonight over such a spirited competitor like “Timeless” Toni Storm, Mauro. Britt’s momentum is right back where she was over a year ago, and I don’t doubt we’ll soon be hearing official word on where rankings are.

The lights in the arena dimmed as the sound of the fans’ excitement only increased. A spotlight illuminated the center of the ring, which allowed a transition to follow the zoom from a long distance shot to a wide cam, with Christy Hemme standing tall.

Mauro Ranallo: With that, we have reached the pinnacle of this night, the crescendo of our excitement, because it is time for our main event! Let's take it down to the beautiful Christy Hemme once more for the official call!

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is our main event of the evening! This contest is a Triple Threat match scheduled for one fall for the #1 contendership for the Gateway Championship!

The spotlight on Christy Hemme faded as all eyes turned to the stage to see who was coming out first. A red countdown from 10 appeared as boos echo throughout the arena. Smoke billowed from the entrance ramp as the loathing towards Captain Charisma reached its peak with his presence on the ramp. A spotlight and television name bar glorified his presence.

Christy Hemme: Introducing first, weighing in tonight at 218 pounds, now residing in Tampa, Florida by way of Toronto, Ontario, Canada... “The Instant Classic” Christian Cage!

Mauro Ranallo: The tension in the air is palpable already between Christian Cage and just the fans alone, Nigel!

Nigel McGuinness: I am sure many of these people in Illinois would pay a good bit of money to get to fight Christian. I personally wouldn’t advise it for any of these people, though.

Christian, already on the ramp, demanded that Christy Hemme hold the ropes for him as he entered the ring.

The camera cut to an unknown location, as the shot showed Johnny Gargano surrounded by medical personnel following protocol on the assault from last week. Gargano watched a monitor of Christian intently with his hands crossed, as he visually loathed the very sight of Christian.

Mauro Ranallo: There is someone who we know would pay a lot of money to get to fight Christian, Nigel! Wherever Gargano may be, we know he wants to be here! There is certainly no love lost between these two men. But that tells you, what a main event! We as fans aren’t the only ones watching. Everyone including the wrestlers in the back has got to pay attention to this match tonight!

Nigel McGuinness: It also makes you wonder Mauro, with Christian being a very savvy competitor, if he is this cocky tonight because he knows the type of man Johnny Gargano is. He knows that Johnny Gargano will shake your hand and fight you nose to nose with every fiber of his being. In that fight you better expect hell from Gargano, but Christian knows that Gargano will not stoop down to disgrace himself as an athlete to cheat. So Christian is confident here knowing despite the no DQ rules of a triple threat that Johnny Gargano will not interfere as it would disgrace Gargano more than it would hurt Christian Cage.

Mauro Ranallo: That is an excellent point, partner!

Smugly, Christian taunted in the corner as “Bro” echoed through the arena. The lights began flickering green across the arena as without missing a beat Riddle made his way on the entrance ramp. The crowd typically are mixed about Riddle, but in that moment, with Christian’s presence and recent actions of Riddle at Fanniversary, they began booing him more than ever.

Christy Hemme: His opponent, weighing in tonight at 216 pounds, from Las Vegas, Nevada, Matt Riddle!”

Mauro Ranallo: Now Nigel, you are in a very unique position as an athlete yourself who worked for a very prestigious promotion which demanded honor before and after every match. For a man like Riddle, who comes in tonight following Fanniversary’s embarrassment of being ejected, do you have any remorse for your actions? As a respected athlete?

Nigel McGuinness: Well, I think that depends on your goal, Mauro. Men like Riddle, Christian Cage, Seth Rollins, we are about to see the Miz come out shortly, they don’t compete for respect. They compete for the winner's purse and championships. You can respect them when they’re done and finished. You can respect them when they’re old and retired.

Christian exited the ring as Riddle entered it, but Christian did attempt to trip his opponent stealthily when Riddle went to pose. As Christian slowly stealthed back into the ring, both Riddle and Christian cautiously waited for the now infamous scarf to appear on screen to get this match underway. The lights in the arena dimmed to darkness one more time as the camera zoomed in on both men before going to wide shot slowly moving the ramp. When the crowd erupted in cheers.

Mauro Ranallo: What- What in the hell?!

The camera zoomed in on the tron and the camera transitioned to only showing the video. Instead of seeing the normal flash of the scarf we are used to for MJF, we saw a green flag saying “United Empire”. The lights were void now and the arena was lit only by a single spotlight on the ramp. A Japanese man in a very nice suit walked out from the back, his arms firmly behind him. A select few in the crowd immediately identified him as the Great-O-Khan from New Japan Pro Wrestling. The cheers in key areas in the arena grew louder as fans realized what was potentially happening.

Mauro Ranallo: Oh. My. God. That – that, ladies and gentlemen is the Great-O-Khan from New Japan Pro Wrestling. He is a great professional wrestler and has proven to only be growing in his strengths in tag team wrestling with his partner Jeff Cobb there. However, fans, I stress, tonight’s main event is MJF versus Matt Riddle versus Christian Cage for the number one contendership for the Gateway Championship! We are always honored to have very experienced professional wrestlers from other organizations grace our fans with their ability, share with our fans their skills and have the opportunity to promote themselves, but what the hell is he doing here?! I don’t even recognize the lovely woman with him. Who is she? What is going on?!

Behind the Great-O-Khan was a timid Japanese woman who followed in tow step by step. Their presence alone was proper and precise, indicating a militaristic fashion. Now at the center of the stage the man turned deliberately slowly towards the crowd and revealed he was holding a microphone behind his back. The Great-O-Khan began speaking in Japanese towards the American audience. The crowd silenced as the two men in the ring now forgot about the match and just took steps closer to the ring ropes towards the Great-O-Khan. After he finished speaking, the Great-O-Khan lowered the microphone. The woman behind him then lifted her microphone.

Translator: The Great-O-Khan says: you two men have had great effort in your careers but only brought great mediocrity to the eyes of these spectators and your people. This saddens the Great-O-Khan. However, you spectators, have hope! The Great-O-Khan promises that these mediocre careers will have one moment of glory yet. These two men will have the opportunity to fight right now, tonight, and be the first line of defense. Congratulations, peasants! You were chosen to be the first line of defense against the conquest of the United Empire following the Commonwealth Kingpin, Will Ospreay!

A large barrel-chested man hopped the barricade as the woman spoke! The long black hair smoothly moved at once as he landed with unnatural athleticism for his size on the other side. Both Christian and Riddle made quick flight or fight decisions as they tried to sneak away from the fight in the dark arena, but realized they prevented one another.

The camera then cut backstage and revealed that Seth Rollins was being prevented anywhere near ringside by a row of security guards all wearing United Empire shirts!

Mauro Ranallo: Oh my god that is Jeff Cobb! Wait a minute, what does this mean for our main event?! Seth Rollins is being blocked by security! Wait- United Empire?!

Nigel McGuinness: I don’t know Mauro, but I don’t think we’re going to have a fight tonight. I think we’re going to have a flat-out bloody brawl! The United Empire boys don’t look like they’re coming to play.

Mauro Ranallo: But they are here! Does this mean that the United Empire is officially now part of the EBWF roster? Are we being invaded by New Japan? Did they buy out our backstage security?! What the hell is going on?! If anyone backstage is near a monitor set let's figure this out so we can continue this main event match.

Nigel McGuinness: It looks like that ship has sailed!

Many in the crowd cheered as soon as they heard Ospreay’s name, knowing of him from the New Japan or independent scene. Even the spotlight went out completely the moment the camera as a type writer appeared on the screen and typed “Billy GOAT”. “Bring it Down” by Zenith of God played over the speaker as Will Ospreay made his way from the back with the camera cutting to the rampway. Ospreay, also dressed quite nicely in a suit, was addressed with respect by the bowed Great-O-Khan. Ospreay then gave a signal to go towards the ring!

The camera then went wide shot as we saw both men headed down the ramp taking their suit jackets off and unbuttoning their shirts running towards the ring! From behind Christian and Riddle, Cobb swiftly slid into the ring! Riddle tried to avoid this fight by running up the turnbuckle to jump over to freedom, when he was cut off in midair by a springboarding Ospreay! Both men twisted and transitioned as Riddle landed head first on the mat! It all happened so quickly it took a moment to realize it was a Poisonrana that Ospreay caught Riddle with in mid-air!

Mauro Ranallo: Well for whatever reason they are here, the hand of God just seemed to touch Will Ospreay because that man just teleported to catch Matt Riddle! Did you see that, Nigel?!

Nigel McGuinness: I did! It was a beautiful Poisonrana that dropped Riddle right on his head, but how he could have caught him off a springboard in mid-air while Riddle was running upwards is just not human!

“Holy Shit!” chants unified the fans at that moment of action! The very next second the Great-O-Khan reached for Christian Cage with the dreaded right hand of the Iron Claw. With heavy right hands for just a brief second, it appeared Christian could fight the numbers game away! Boos from the crowd echoed before Cobb grabbed Cage to cheers. Before the Instant Classic knew what happened, he was hit by both Khan and Cobb and was bounced off the ropes! Cobb caught him for a Flapjack smoothly transitioned to a Jumping Cutter by O-Khan.

Mauro Ranallo: Multiple punches now overtaking Christian, and don’t tell me! My God! They call that move the Imperial Drop and I bet Christian wishes he could just drop back home right now! Can we get some clarity from the back on what the hell is going on?!

Ospreay was very casually up by now. He moved smoothly as if he didn’t break a sweat and walked with swagger thanks to the distinct numbers advantage he had. Ospreay jabbed his head towards the former UFC fighter, which sent both Cobb and O-Khan towards Riddle’s body. The two men went and threw as many strikes as they could at Riddle. Ospreay laughed as he stalked a slowly recovering Christian Cage. Right as Christian rose to his knees facing the two men who assaulted him, Ospreay sprinted towards his target and slammed the back of Christian’s head with his elbow.

Nigel McGuinness: To the back of the head! There is no way he isn’t having a concussion protocol test tonight!

Mauro Ranallo: My god! Hidden Blade! An elbow to the back of the head but it is named to remind you of a swift end at the hands of an assassin. Tonight, that could not be more aptly named! What just happened here?!

The crowd cheered seeing two of the more despised wrestlers on the EBWF roster being decimated. Ospreay then motioned to O-Khan for something. O-Khan then motioned to the translator at the top of the ramp who came down to the ring holding a United Empire flag. Cobb and O-Khan carefully placed Christian’s and Riddle’s body in the center of the ring before they planted the flag in between them. The camera caught Ospreay as he shouted “Crowns up, boys”. All three men posed in front of the flag. The crowd still cheered the chaos as the copyright EBWF watermark appeared in the bottom right corner of our screen.

Mauro Ranallo: But what does this mean for our Main Event tonight?! Will this get repeated next week? Folks, I am getting word that EBWF Management will be addressing all of this next week! We will see you then! What are these guys doing here, Nigel?!

The show faded to black as an EBWF logo appeared.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote