Whoever you impersonate, it's Snow good.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

Whoever you impersonate, it's Snow good.

Post by Ben M »

The scene opened in the parking lot of the Ball Arena. Hook had just arrived, and as he entered the arena, he was stopped by Renee Young.

Renee Young: Excuse me, Hook? I was wondering if I could get a few words from you about your match tonight.

Hook stopped, looked at Renee, and smiled.

Hook: I'm up against Al Snow, right?

Renee Young: That's right. You're facing Al Snow... or whoever he decides to impersonate this week... in the opening match.

Hook smirked.

Hook: Well then I hope they've got something planned to fill the time between the show starting and the commercial break, because that match won't last long. I could toy with Al Snow, to pad things out before I beat him, but this is the final show before Last Survivor, so I'd rather conserve my energy. Besides, if Al Snow doesn't take himself seriously, why should I take him seriously?

Renee Young: With all due respect, Hook, you sound a little frustrated about your match tonight. Would that be a fair assessment?

Hook pondered for a moment before responding.

Hook: I'm not sure I'd say I'm frustrated... and if I am, it's more a feeling of frustration for the fans, because instead of seeing me at my best they'll have to settle for seeing me make short work of a jobber from the Attitude Era. The last time Al Snow was relevant in the wrestling business, I was a toddler. And even then he was a joke. I've seen clips of Head Cheese on YouTube; it was pretty funny. And if I was booked to face Steve Blackman tonight, I'd actually be excited, because that guy was tough. But Al Snow? Really? Surely there is someone else on the roster that deserves an opportunity more than he does. Maybe I should do what Adam Cole does, and start issuing open challenges.

Renee Young: One more question, Hook, if I may. Before your match against Matt Riddle last week, you talked about building momentum on the run up to Last Survivor. Although you'd rather have an opponent you see as more of a challenge than Al Snow, does this match give you an opportunity to build more momentum before you compete in the Last Survivor match this Sunday?

Hook shrugged.

Hook: I guess... I mean every win counts, right? Don't get me wrong, Renee, I'll take this match seriously. I don't think I could take the embarrassment of losing to Al Snow... my dad would probably disown me. And honestly, I'm always grateful for the opportunity to wrestle, regardless of who my opponent is. But Al? Consider this a word of warning. If you show up for our match tonight in some dumb cosplay, I'm not just going to beat you, I'm going to hurt you. So maybe save your next impersonation for Last Survivor... otherwise, you might not make it to Sunday.

With that said, Hook walked away from Renee, bringing the interview to a close.