A Rose Amongst Thorns (Ava Johnson)

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ashlee
Site Admin

A Rose Amongst Thorns (Ava Johnson)

Post by Ashlee »

Ava Johnson was seen walking down the hallway backstage at the Wells Fargo Arena. She grinned when she saw the camera, and then looked up into the smiling face of Byron Saxton who was awaiting an interview.

Byron Saxton: Ava, thank you so much for this time today. You're about to head into your first ever EBWF Last Survivor Match. How are you feeling?

Ava Johnson: Feeling? I'm feeling like this is my moment! This is my chance to make a statement in a brand new year. In a brand new chapter in EBWF. There has never been a more exciting time to be a female wrestler, Byron, and I'm really ready to make my mark. The Last Survivor can set the pace for the entire year, and I am determined that this will be my time to shine.

Byron Saxton: You don't have as much in-ring experience as most of the women in this match. How do you plan to make an impact among the established women on this roster?

Ava Johnson: Most of the women? Byron I don't have as much experience as any of the women in this match, but you know what, that just makes me an unknown quantity. It's like Becky Lynch said, I'm coal, an unpolished diamond under pressure. It's no secret that I come from a long lineage of successful wrestlers. So of course I respect the history and the legends that are in this match, but I didn't come here to be a spectator. I came here to be a game-changer in EBWF. I'm going into Last Survivor with that mentality tonight. It doesn't matter how long you've been here. It's about how you show up when your number is called.

Byron Saxton: The Last Survivor match is known for its surprises and unexpected moments! Any strategies up your sleeve?

Ava Johnson: Oh, absolutely. The element of surprise is my ally. I've been studying the tapes, analyzing every single one of these women. I know all their weaknesses. Tonight, I'm not just a fourth generation wrestler; I'm a force to be reckoned with.

Byron Saxton: What would it mean to win the Last Survivor match tonight?

Ava Johnson: It would mean I've made my dreams a reality. That I carry the blessings of all the ancestors with me. I am here to make history, and tonight EBWF is going to know that the future is now!

She smiled.

Ava Johnson: Thanks, Byron!

Ava walked out of frame as the scene faded to black.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote