Surprise Entrant (Jade Cargill)

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jon

Surprise Entrant (Jade Cargill)

Post by Jon »

It's November 11, 2020 Jade Cargill is backstage at Dynamite getting prepared for her debut in AEW interrupting future wrestling Hall of Famer Cody Rhodes. Now we fast forward a few years to January 28, 2024. Jade is hidden backstage of the Wells Fargo Arena with the rest of the secret entrants in the Last Survivor Battle Royal...

Jade Cargill:. It's amazing how much time can change circumstances for a person.

Standing next to Jade Cargill is none other than her friend Brianna Brandy known to many as B-Fab of Hit Row.

Brianna Brandy: Guhl, I don't know why you are surprised you are in this position. You got star quality written all over you. I mean look at you not only are you drop dead beautiful, you are built like a Greek Goddess, You are that guy.

Jade Cargill: Guhl, I'm not surprised to be honest. I knew I was destined for this moment and this opportunity and it's not gonna slip me by I can promise you that much.... I don't care what number I enter at the end result is going to be the same, I'm gonna walk out the Last Survivor on top.

Brianna Brandy: hopefully, it's later in the Last Survivor that you come in to make it easier for you.

Jade Cargill: I don't honestly care what number I come in. It's honestly not going to matter in the end because I'm that bitch and I'm going to show them that I'm that bitch. EBWF for all the years active it hasn't seen anyone like me and I can promise it will never see anyone like me.

Brianna Brandy: I know there is gonna be a lot of elite tier talent in the Last Survivor battle royal like Natalya, Trish Stratus, so on and so fourth.

Jade Cargill: I don't care who's in it to be honest. Trish and them, their time has passed this is a new age in a new era and I'm going to be the face of the new era. The truth is I want to come face to face with the so called "Elite Tier'' so I can impose my dominance over each and everyone of them, I'm the Alpha Female around here now.

Brianna Brandy: So which one do you want to cross paths with the most?

Jade Cargill: Guhl, right nie, I want either Natalya or Trish Stratus the two are what I consider pinnacle athletes and are the ones to aim after If I want to send a message. The message I'm here to send is that a new age is getting ushered in and it's not going to be ushered in by some oriental imports or some old washed up hags for ollie's discount barn. It's going to be ushered in by me Jade Cargill, I've going to be making money and I'm going to be making money for the EBWF cause I've got the most star appeal out of everyone in the match..

Jade cracks her knuckles and straightens out her wrestling gear and looks toward the guerrilla position where the stage crew is doing a few last minute preparations for the upcoming Last Survivor event.[/I

Jade Cargill: I'm That Bitch!!! and this is my time and I'm going to do everything in my power to prove to all the doubters in the locker room and to the people sitting in the crowd at the Wells Fargo Arena and around the world that the Jade Cargill area is here and now.... Believe That and Believe the hype...
ImageImage