Watch us(Liv N Bliss)

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Watch us(Liv N Bliss)

Post by A.J »

The scene opened with Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan AKA Liv N Bliss sitting behind an anchor desk. Alexa was sporting a bandage on her forehead from when she got busted open in the Feast or Famine match and Both were wearing Rebellious Angels T-shirts.

Alexa Bliss: Well,well,well it's that time of the year again. A time where everyone gets ready for the battle royal of all battle royals,at point under a different name but now it's known as Last Survivor. Liv what do you think about Last Survivor this year?

Liv Morgan: Well Lexi judging from the field,we have quite the interesting competition. How about we list them all off?

Alexa nodded in approval.

Alexa Bliss: Sounds good to me.

Liv pulled a pair of reading glasses out of her pocket and put them on before picking up a piece of paper on the desk and clearing her throat.

Liv Morgan: First we have the woman who drew the short end of the stick in Feast or Famine,Dr. Britt Baker DMD.

Alexa rolled her eyes.

Alexa Bliss: I owe our resident dentist for quite a few things like you know threatening my mother and this.

Alexa pointed to the bandage on her forehead.

Alexa Bliss: It's time for the doctor to pay her debts.

Liv Morgan: I think she might need her own dentist after tonight. Anyways next up is…Rhea…Ripley. Well we're off to a great start.

Alexa sighed and put a hand on her stomach.

Alexa Bliss: Well I will say this,we've definitely had issues in the past but I do respect her ability. She's one of the most powerful women in wrestling,trust me I know.

Liv Morgan: I have to agree with you Lex,Rhea is someone who deserves all the credit she gets and honestly I could see her winning this thing if we don't. Though I would suggest getting away from The Rapture or whatever they're called.

Alexa Bliss: Definitely.

Liv adjusted her glasses and continued.

Liv Morgan: Okay we have a few mystery entrants which would be kinda concerning if any mystery entrant actually you know won one of these matches. Instead they'll come out maybe do good for a bit before getting dumped out.

Alexa Bliss: You know it's almost like mystery entrants are cursed or something.

They both shrugged.

Liv Morgan: Next up is the craaaazy Nikki Cross representing….

Liv paused and checked the paper again.

Liv Morgan: Hey Lexi, does Christian's group have a name?

Alexa shrugged.

Alexa Bliss: I don't know and I really don't give a shit. Thinking about anything related to that Mother canucker raises my blood pressure a bit. As far as Nikki goes she's crazy like a fox as Becky has said before and she can be brutal but as Becky proved a few weeks ago she's not unbeatable.

Liv Morgan: Couldn't have said it better myself. So next up is..wait this can't he right.

Alexa Bliss leaned over to look.

Alexa Bliss: Oh wait a minute this can't be right at all. Trish Stratus is actually in this match with us?

Liv put the back of her hand on her head.

Liv Morgan: Pinch me Lexi I must be dreaming because Trish is getting in the ring with us this might go down in a blaze of glory.

Alexa Bliss: Wonders never cease I guess.

Liv took a few deep breaths to compose herself.

Liv Morgan: Next is Allysin Kay.

Alexa Bliss: The Quitter?

Liv giggled and nodded.

Alexa Bliss: Do we need to say anything else?

Liv shook her head and continued.

Liv Morgan: Okay Ava Johnson,daughter of The Rock. Would you say that she's a blue chipper as good ole Jim Ross would say?

Liv mimicked The Rock's eyebrow raise.

Alexa Bliss: I would say so though she has a lot of work to do if she wants to get anywhere close to her dad's level. But who knows maybe she can pull off a shocker tonight. Who's next?

Liv Morgan: Tam Nakano,leader of Oedo Tai AKA the faction whose asses we kicked in War Games,The one that you slammed into a razor wire board..again.

Alexa Bliss: And the self proclaimed Final Boss. You know Tam's ego is so damn big it might rival Trish’s and I didn't think that could ever be a possibility. Tam is nothing more than delusional and it will be a pleasure to kick her ass again.

Liv gave a thumbs up.

Liv Morgan: Well also from Oedo Tai is Jamie Hayter the woman I beat at Christmas Eve Of Destruction. She's certainly one tough cookie, probably one that's been baked too long.

Alexa chuckled at Liv's joke.

Alexa Bliss: Well whatever the reason she is tough and dangerous too. She was able to take out me,you and Becky pretty much by herself. But we eventually showed that she's not unstoppable and we'll prove it again tonight.

Liv Morgan: Rounding out Oedo Tai is Himeka Arita.

Alexa smirked.

Alexa Bliss: Well after almost a year of being gone due to her leader turning on her after I kicked said leaders by the way,she's back with a new leader good for her.

The two clap sarcastically.

Alexa Bliss: Next

Liv Morgan: The Man,The Hollywood sensation,and our best friend Becky Lynch.

Alexa smiled.

Alexa Bliss: One of the best wrestlers in the world and the greatest gift Ireland gave us. What more is there to say about her that hasn't already been said?

Liv nodded.

Liv Morgan: You're right,she is supremely talented and a great friend and if it comes down between the three of us may the best ass kicker win. Next up is Mickie James.

Alexa Bliss: A Hardcore Country ass kicker that helped in the rise of Women's wrestling in major companies like EBWF. It's a rarity for her to be in the ring and I have to admit it's gonna be fun trading blows with her.

Liv Morgan: We said Jamie was a tough cookie but Mrs. Miz might have her beat.

Liv tipped her imaginary hat.

Liv Morgan: Utami. Former leader of Queen’s Court and now slave of Sakisama.

Alexa laughed.

Alexa Bliss: Oh how the mighty have fallen,Utami you used to be a threat and now you're just a pathetic servant to another pompous bitch. I would say I feel sorry for you but that would be lying on my part.

Liv Morgan: And finally Natalya. The Queen of Harts,Mrs. Ikeda herself.

Alexa Bliss: Trish’s best bud,really other than being that and a cat lady she hasn't done much the last few years,shame. Hey speaking of cats, didn't you kidnap her cat one time?

Liv started to get nervous.

Liv Morgan: N-no I didn't kidnap the cute little thing I just uh..borrowed it,we became good friends no harm,no foul.

With that Liv took off her glasses and put her paper down.

Liv Morgan: Well I guess that's a wrap Lexi,after looking through I'm confident in saying that someone from The Rebellious Angels is winning this thing.

Alexa Bliss: Yup and whoever wins between us is gonna go on and capture the EBWF Women's Championship.

Liv Morgan: Watch us.

The camera faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan