Riding High

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Riding High

Post by Becky Lynch »

At the Last Survivor pay per view event, Becky Lynch participated in the Women’s Last Survivor match. She was the thirteenth entrant out of twenty. The Last Survivor match proved to be a taxing match that tests the endurance of everyone involved. While Becky would have loved to enter the match as the final entrant yet fell short of that goal, it did not deter her one bit. She was determined to outlast everyone else and finally get a shot at the EBWF Women’s Championship at Fallout.

The final four of the Last Survivor match ended up being Becky Lynch, Britt Baker, Tam Nakano, and Io Shirai. Tam Nakano ended up getting eliminated by Io Shirai. Becky Lynch ended up eliminating Britt Baker, the latter of whom last thirty five minutes. It came down to Becky and newcomer Io as the final two. Neither woman backed down from the challenge that the other posed. Becky and Io fought each other tooth and nail.

Both women wanted that coveted spot in the Women’s Championship match at Fallout. Io Shirai came very close to winning the Last Survivor match as her debut but was no cigar as Becky managed to eliminate her, therefore earning the right to fight for the EBWF Women’s Championship at Fallout.

There was another new name that was quite a standout during the Last Survivor match and that was none other than Becky Lynch’s opponent for this week’s episode of Monday Night Warfare. Yes, Becky’s first opponent since winning the Last Survivor match is the ultra-impressive Jade Cargill.

Will Becky continue to ride the wave of momentum or will the newcomer, Jade Cargill, manage to make an impact by putting away one of the top stars in the EBWF?
==========
The scene opens up with Becky Lynch standing at the interview set with a microphone in her hand. Upon her image being broadcast to the audience, Becky is met with thunderous cheers.

Becky Lynch: “At Last Survivor, I entered the match at Number thirteen. To many, especially the superstitious, that would be a bad omen. To others, it’s a bad omen. To me, it’s my lucky number. The reason why is because I entered the Last Survivor match and I won from the position.”

The crowd cheers.

Becky Lynch: “Everything I went through for the last four years, all of the screwjobs, all of the trials, and all of the tribulations that I had to face. All of the hoops that I had to jump through, and now I’m step closer to finally becoming gratified. Throughout my time here, I ended up becoming the biggest star on the planet. I’ve won awards for my acting. I’ve become a major player in Hollywood, but I never forgot my roots, the wrestling ring.”

The crowd cheers again.

Becky Lynch: “Even though I’ve won awards for my acting, there’s one award that escaped my grasp for the last four years, and that is none other than the EBWF Women’s Championship. I’ve won Queen of the Ring twice and I finally won the Last Survivor match. I just need to win the Women’s Championship in order to put an exclamation point on my career, and Fallout is the place where I’ll finally do it.”

The crowd cheers again, this time at Becky’s declaration of becoming the Women’s Champion.

Becky Lynch: “That’s at Fallout. Tonight is a different story, because I face someone with immense strength. I face one of the people that was a surprise entrance in the Last Survivor match. I face none other than Jade Cargill.”

Becky expression changes to a more serious one.

Becky Lynch: “Jade Cargill, you impressed everyone with your performance at Last Survivor. You’ve even impressed me, and I’m not easily impressed. I can easily see you becoming a champion at some point, but this year is my time.”

The crowd chants “Becky! Becky! Becky!”

Becky Lynch: “When that bell rings tonight, I expect you to utilize your great strength. In many of your matches, that might be enough to get the job done, but you’ve never faced someone like me, and I’ll make sure that everyone knows that power is nothing compared to experience. Tonight, you will learn that lesson the hard way.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)