Jusqu'ici tout va bien

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
NeoBiishikiGun

Jusqu'ici tout va bien

Post by NeoBiishikiGun »

Mississipi Coast Coliseum is slowly but steadily filling up the seats as it had been nearly half an hour since the gates have opened, giving the rest of the fans an hour or so to go in and sit down before the newest edition of Warfare starts. The ring is empty, there is still time for even the commentators to make their entrances and take their places. In this pre-show silence, “Bara wa Utsukushiku Chiru” hits.

The fans might have taken this as a very late production testing, but when the music refuses to die down, the notion that something strange is coming on settles in.

And then, no doubts are left in their minds as the EBWF Women’s Champion appears on the stage, carrying her title with beauty and grace. She has a microphone on the other hand, which she plans to use with impunity.

Sakisama: “I suppose it’d be tactful to apologise for this very early intrusion before the start of the show but as your primordial mother goddess and your EBWF Women’s Champion, it is very much in my rights to come down to MY ring any time I please. I’m afraid you will be hearing no apologies, but do not fret as I’ll provide you my reasons nonetheless:”

She lets out a small shrug, not really feeling apologetic for appearing this early.

Sakisama: “You see, I have been mildly inconvenienced by a single question that appeared in my mind’s eye recently, and to answer this question definitively, maybe I need to put it into the grander, wilder world out there so that we might be bestowed with the grace of illumination by the light sources we might not even expect to emit light at their current stage. To put it shortly and more clearly to the un-intelletcuel masses that has the privilege of inhabiting my ecosystem: I don’t know what Tam Nakano plans to achieve by letting her goons take on me personally. I really don’t.”

She softly scratches her head to play up her confusion.

Sakisama: “Let’s give this some thought, shall we? A little speculation can very well hurt when it is started by people who don’t know what they are doing, but I can assure you perfectly that I am not one of those people. I possess flawless awareness of my words and actions. If that sounds assertive to you, then look back at what I’ve achieved before and re-evaluate your thought process. I rarely make mistakes and when I do, I correct them as soon as possible.”

Sakisama flips her hair back as the fans that already filled in the stands are following her words, curious to see where this is going.

Sakisama: “So, like I said before, I found myself rather perplexed that Oedo Tai rodents are still willing to face me after I choked the life out of the smooth-brained musclehead they recruited the last time around. They had all that huff and puff once the former apprentice of Terminator had joined their ranks, they boasted about how Rhea was going to dominate me and leave me a bloody mess in all graphic detail. A lesser woman with lesser guts would even gag and vomit at how they were speaking about me.”

She then gestures vomiting, but her sinister grin doesn’t wait much before it returns after that theatrical performance.

Sakisama: “But I, the one who has conquered this division in an undisputed and undeniable fashion, decided to put that dumbass in her place far beneath me. You all watched as her brutality was nullified, her domination was a distant dream and the oxygen that went into that already starved brain of hers reached conditions critical enough that Rhea Ripley had no choice but to give up. To tap out. Defeated by my Versailles Choke. After everything that had been said about her, you would expect a better fight to be put up. But it was just another display of your Mademoiselle’s strength and beauty. To take on a monster who carried the entire hopes and dreams of their pathetic collective and tame her almost effortlessly.”

The titantron above her head shows a short clip of her Versailles Choke making Rhea Ripley tap out. Sakisama looks very pleased with this.

Sakisama: “You’d think that this would convince Oedo Tai to stick their kid’s table and wreck so-called havoc by petty backstage assaults and inconveniencing everyone by starting fights against lesser women that they will end up losing anyway … but no, it appears that this is not the end of it and I am about to knock the teeth of another of Tam’s lackeys down their disgusting throats. Normally, I’d complain about the value of my time and how this is incredibly bothersome … but since my next challenger for the title actually has half the mind to lay low and avoid me until our match to spare herself the maximum humiliation … I guess I can indulge the last cries of a dying band of miserable has-beens and never-weres. Never question my generosity as a goddess ever again.”

If someone can manage to look disinterested and curious at the same time, it is Sakisama. She pulls this off beautifully too.

Sakisama: “That … was the first wagon of my train of thought, if you can call it that. This case could easily be about a horde of cockroaches who don’t know when to die … but we already tired that argument with the prime cockroach Maika Style herself, haven’t we? I don’t even think you guys have half the heart Maika has on her best day. I think it’s pretty low to compare unfavorably against one of the biggest failures I have ever seen.”

To make even a half-hearted and backhanded compliment like this about Maika does emphasise on how low she thinks of Oedo Tai at this point.

Sakisama: “So, no, I don’t believe that you guys just want to be beaten down over and over again. That’s what you do on a regular basis, yes, but it’s not the grand design that you have when you continue to accept to get in my way. You want to know what salacious theory that I have come up with? Oh, I’ll illuminate you right now.”

She holds her words for a second or two, to keep the suspense going.

Sakisama: “I think Tam Nakano just hates your guts and wants you all to be crushed and humiliated all over again at my hands. She messed up entirely from the very beginning. She lost her title, she led her stable to be a big giant joke. Oedo Tai was this big wave of destruction that destroys and simultaneously owns this company if you believe what they have been saying but the only destruction that you guys inspire is me wanting to destroy every digital screen that ever showed your ugly faces to people who didn’t want to be exposed to such atrocities.”

More and more fans continue to enter the stands and surely, the news of Sakisama already being in the ring causes a bigger rush from the fans to enter right now.

Sakisama: “But fine, the ugliest of the ugliest can only be cleansed away by the strongest and the most beautiful. This has been a duty that I have accepted and performed for years, and sweeping away the ashes of your credibility with a broom won’t take anything away from my beauty. All is this to say: Jamie, darling, you might want to ask Tam to recite your last rites as I think it’s highly appropriate for the person who sends you to your demise to also let you down one last time.”

While she nods her head disapprovingly, the fan reaction to her words compares much louder than how it was in the beginning of the speech, confirming that, yes, fans have indeed rushed in.

Sakisama: “Truth be told, in Tam’s circus of morons, you are the lousiest of the bunch. The face who begs the most for a punch. I’ll kiss your face with a haymaker and send your nose searching for someone who won’t use it to sniff Tam’s bottoms. Then I will kick you in the stomach so hard that you’ll puke up all the losses you and your friends have been eating up. There are so many things I can do with you, so many things I want to do to you. Your insistence of dragging me into that ring tells me that I have been waaaay too lenient with Rhea the last time around. I should’ve done way more than just to choke and humiliate her. I should’ve broken her completely and sent her bones back to you … but it’s alright. I already said that I am prone to making mistakes from time to time. Mistakes that I do my best to correct each and every single time.”

A steely, determined look crosses her face for a second as it becomes crystal clear that she is taking the process of correcting mistakes very seriously.

Sakisama: “Speaking of my mistakes, I remember the last time we faced each other too. I recognize the fact that your unsightly presence continues to loom over this company and I take it as a personal slight. A personal failure that I let our first encounter go on for too long for the old but equally loser incarnation of Oedo Tai to come out and chaos gremlin their way into handing you a no contest declaration. That goes without saying but, I won’t let that have a repeat performance. This time, I’m putting out an entirely new play against my receptive audience.”

This time, there is no clip of their previous encounter. Surely, Sakisama doesn’t want to show the footage of Oedo Tai ganging up on NEO Biishiki-Gun.

Sakisama: “So, come on, Jamie. Getting into that ring against me is the most freedom you’ll ever have in your life. I have zero expectations of you so you will not be able to disappoint me and make me feel bad in any shape or form. Come out and dance. Talk, speak. Tell me how nobody is scared of me when your leader wasn’t able to show her face to me personally. Speak about how I’m an overrated bitch when I reside at the very top of the food chain in women’s division here and I have done so by not only helping my dear Arisa kick your leader’s ass, but also holding the very title that means the world to her. Run that mouth girl, don’t be shy, say that shit with your chest. Everyone expects you to be all talk, so I’m giving you a chance to talk and do your schtick and be a ‘ha-y-ter’ all you want. With the platform I will be so graciously giving you, people will actually care about you for a while. I know that will be intoxicating for you, given how even your stablemates don’t care about you … maybe except for the dumb muscle one who is oxygen deprived enough to think that dressing in a gothic style actually suits her rough features.”

Admittedly, the bad words about Rhea get some boo’s. Even if Sakisama won’t admit it here, the Australian woman is a popular thirst trap amongst wrestling fans. But she recognizes this reaction and just laughs before settling down again.

Sakisama: “But eventually, you will have to shut up. Eventually, you will run out of words. And when you do that, it will be my turn to retort. Unlike you, I won’t say a single thing to you once when we are in the ring. I will let my wrestling do the talking and trust me, I will make sure to be very, very loud.”

After her last sentence, she takes a small bow before turning back and heading for the backstage. Her music sees her out once more. With the excitement of the women’s champion coming down very early, the crowd might have forgotten that … there is still nearly an hour before the show actually starts.

Oh well…