Spousal Support

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Spousal Support

Post by Billy »

ooc: sorry for the short one, I got wrapped up in Wrestlemania weekend and forgot to write.

----------On Camera----------
----------Lafayette, Louisiana----------
----------Uploaded to EBFW’s social media accounts moments before Warfare----------

Renee Young is standing outside a locker room door. A taped up piece of printer paper marks the room as belonging to Aiden English. She knocks on the door before glancing back at the camera.

--Renee Young--
I’m standing outside the locker room of Aiden English. Later tonight he will go one on one with MJF in the lead up to the finals of the Gateway Championship Tournament. Hopefully, we can get a word with our Breakout Champion about toni…

The door suddenly tears open halfway and Shaul Guerrero sticks her head out. Her raven black hair cascades over her face half obscuring a wicked smile.

=-Shaul Guerrero-=
Oh hey Renee!

Shaul steps out into the hallway, forcing the camera to step back and zoom out. Shaul squares up with Renee and closes the door behind her.

=-Shaul Guerrero-=
I’m sure you came here to talk to Aiden, unfortunately he’s already started his pre show ritual and I can’t allow you to interfere. We’ve got a good thing going and I’d be a miserable wife if I let anything put that in jeopardy!

--Renee Young--
I completely understand. Perhaps we can schedule a time to come back after the match tonight.

=-Shaul Guerrero-=
No need. I can answer any question you have for my husband. I know him better than I know myself. I bet I could even predict what you’re going to ask Renee.

--Renee Young--
Oh, well… okay. Let’s start with a statement instead of a question. Since his return to the EBWF as a full time performer, Aiden has been on a hot streak. First he beat Adam Cole for the Breakout Championship in his first match back. Then he eliminated Seth Rollins from the Gateway Championship Tournament to advance to the finals against Stone Cold.

=-Shaul Guerrero-=
It’s not just a hot streak, it’s a return to form. This is Aiden back at the top of his game. Back to being the talent that won the EBWF World Championship.

--Renee Young--
If this is a return to form, is there anything that can slow Aiden down on his way back to the top?

=-Shaul Guerrero-=
I think Aiden and I would both love to tell you no. That nothing can slow him down, nothing can stop his eventual climb back to being the face of the company. But, you’ve seen Aiden compete. You’ve watched him climb and you’ve witnessed him fall. Aiden is the only thing that can slow Aiden down. We’ve been working on it but there’s still that lingering doubt that he’s let cloud his judgment in the past.

--Renee Young--
I’m not sure the Universe would agree that Aiden’s doubt was the dark cloud hanging over his last time at the top of the mountain, but I understand where you’re coming from. Aiden spoke in droves about his history with Seth Rollins and at length about his respect for Adam Cole. Where does he stand on his opinion of the man he will be facing tonight, MJF?

=-Shaul Guerrero-=
Aiden could write novels about MJF and his legacy on the world of professional wrestling. He could wax poetic about their similarities and differences in the ring and on the mic. We were talking yesterday about the perception of MJF by the fans as a man skilled on the mic with very little talent in the ring. When Aiden and I first came to EBWF they sang those same backhanded praises about him. How great he would be behind the commentary desk instead of competing in the ring. They sang that song so loud that he considered it for a moment. Then, he claimed the EBWF Breakout Championship, proved them all wrong and started his meteoric rise as EBWF’s fastest rising star. And so from there similarity grows a great difference. Aiden took the crowd's spite and hatred and turned it into success. They tried to hold him back only to make his wings that much stronger.MJF has had the hatred of fans everywhere he’s been. He’s had that motivation to be the best and to be brutally honest, he’s squandered it. As much as he’s been hated, he should have the EBWF World Championship. He should be creating headlines week in and week out. But he’s not. He’s not using it to fuel an unpredictable climb to the main event. But Aiden did and now we’re witnessing the second coming of Aiden English! He’s tapping into what made him the best and using it to prove he’s still the best. MJF isn’t a roadblock or a hazard for Aiden English. He’s a poor reflection of the greatest EBWF Champion to ever walk the face of the earth and tonight he’s going to come face to face with the real thing.

Shaul winks at the camera with another devilish grin. She places her hand lightly on the handle of the door, indicating her intention to leave the scene and reenter the locker room.

=-Shaul Guerrero-=
Tonight my husband is going to go out to that ring and prove to the world that his recent string of victories is more than a lucky break. That it’s more than a streak. He’s going to prove that the Drama King is back to reclaim the Kingdom of the EBWF Universe. And he’s going to do it just like he did last time, one TITLE at a time!

Shaul opens the door and steps into the room.

=-Shaul Guerrero-=
Now, if you don’t mind we’ve got to get to the part of the pre match ritual that requires my assistance!

Shaul closes the door leaving Renee alone in the hallway. Renee stares at the camera for several seconds and shrugs. The screen fades to black.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*