Warfare Results 04/12/2021

Ashlee
Site Admin

Warfare Results 04/12/2021

Post by Ashlee »

SEGMENT

Warfare began with a cold open. In the ring were two chairs. One with flame designs and the other with zebra stripes. There were also signs with Christian Cage's logo.

"Take Over played and the crowd cheered at the arrival of Christian Cage. When Christian entered the ring he grabbed a mic.

Christian Cage: Ladies and Gentlemen, peeps of all ages, welcome to the most exciting talk show of all time...the Peep Show.

The crowd cheered.

Christian Cage: My guest tonight is a man who has recently made his return to EBWF. A man who fought at Wrestlemania, ladies and gentlemen, I give you CM Punk.

"Cult of Personality" hit and CM Punk came out to a thunderous reaction. Punk entered the ring and grabbed a mic as the crowd chanted his name.

Christian Cage: Welcome to the show, Punk. Now everyone has been buzzing about your return and your goal here.

CM Punk: That they have.

Christian Cage: The peeps and I have watched you kill it in the ring for years, but my question is, you know, you say you're back to change this company and you're doing it for the fans, but I wonder if you're telling the truth.

Punk looked at Christian confused.

Christian Cage: Punk, I mean it wasn't too long ago that we had the Royal Rumble match and everyone is talking about how they're gonna win and go on to main event Wrestlemania except you. Instead you talk about how you don't care about EBWF. How you only care about the money, and honestly I was wondering if you were CM Punk or AJ Styles in disguise.

Punk chuckled at Christian's remark.

Christian Cage:Then a couple of months later you return talking about changing the company for the fans, and Punk I'm wondering if what you're saying is true or if you have a secret motive.

CM Punk: Christian, you want to know if this is a secret motive? Well, I guess I can't blame you. Over the last couple of years I have made some terrible choices. Joining Aiden English being the prime example, and yeah, you're right, I did not care back at the Royal Rumble. I was in it for the money.

The crowd booed.

CM Punk: But one day I looked at myself in the mirror, and when I looked I was disgusted. I hated myself. I hated what I had become.

The crowd cheered.

CM Punk: I realized that I needed to change. And not only that, this company needed to change, and I needed to be the one to change it; because I am the best in the whole damn world and I don't need a Coalition to prove it. If you don't believe me then watch my match with Raven tonight and I'll show you.

Punk threw mic down and walked out as Cult of Personality played and Warfare went to commercial.

MATCH ONE

Mauro Ranallo: What a way to kick off Warfare! Up next, Rosemary makes her EBWF debut as she goes one on one with Lana!

Rosemary made her way to the ring first, followed by Lana. When both superstars were in the ring, the referee called for the bell and the two women locked up. Lana put Rosemary in a headlock, but Rosemary fought out of it and whipped Lana against the ropes, then took her down with a hip toss. As Lana got to her feet, Rosemary whipped her into the corner, then ran at her, going for a clothesline. Lana moved out of the way at the last second, then as Rosemary collided with the turnbuckles, Lana rolled her up! The referee counted – 1… 2… Rosemary kicked out!

Nigel McGuinness: Lana almost stole one there!

As both women got to their feet, Rosemary grabbed Lana, taking her down with a Russian legsweep then locking her in the Lotus Lock! Lana cried out in pain, but she was able to get her foot on the ropes and the referee ordered Rosemary to break the hold. Rosemary did so, then she pulled Lana away from the ropes and stomped on her several times. Lana tried to roll out of the ring, but before she could do so Rosemary dragged her to her feet, before hitting a double underhook suplex. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1… 2… Lana kicked out!

Mauro Ranallo: Rosemary in control now, Lana could be in trouble!

As Rosemary got to her feet, she grabbed Lana by the legs, going for the sharpshooter… but Lana kicked her away and got to her feet. Lana then grabbed Rosemary, setting her up for a snapmare, but Rosemary blocked it and whipped Lana against the ropes, then hit her with a Spear! She hooked the leg once more and the referee counted – 1… 2… Lana kicked out! Rosemary pulled Lana to her feet and hit her with a series of punches, then set her up for the Skyward Suplex… but Lana countered with a bulldog. As both women got to their feet, Lana hit Rosemary with a roundhouse kick, taking her down. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1… 2… Rosemary kicked out! Lana pulled Rosemary to her feet and set her up for the L-Factor… but Rosemary blocked it, then hit an exploder suplex! Both women got to their feet and Rosemary lifted Lana up onto her shoulders, hitting the Red Wedding! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1… 2… 3!

Nigel McGuinness: It’s over! Rosemary gets the victory!

“Left Behind” hit and Rosemary celebrated as Warfare went to commercial.

SEGMENT

Mauro Ranallo: What a night it has been, and there is still so much more to come!

Nigel McGuiness: No doubt! Later tonight Becky Lynch will go one on one against Alexa Bliss.

Mauro Ranallo: These two women have a lot of history between them.

Nigel McGuiness: And, I can only imagine Becky is going to want to prove herself after the controversy at Wrestlemania!

“Kingdom” by All Good Things started to play in the American Airlines Arena. The crowd booed. Aiden English emerged from backstage wearing a red version of his typical ring gear. He had a microphone in his hand. He sliced his throat with a finger and the music cut out.

Aiden English: Ladieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees and gentlemen! I have the utmost pleasure of introducing YOUR EBWF Women’s Champion. The one and only, RAQUELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL DIAZ!

Aiden took a knee and held out the mic as the music started back up. Raquel walked out onto the ramp in ring gear that matched her husband’s. She looked over the booing crowd and smiled from ear to ear. A few steps behind her, Chavo and Elias followed in dark silver ring gear. Both men remained serious as they followed Raquel toward the ring. Raquel took the microphone from Aiden as she passed him on the ramp. He fell in line with the precession. Raquel stopped in front of the ring and was lifted onto the apron by her cousin and Elias. Aiden jumped up onto the apron next to her and held the ropes open. She kissed his forehead before climbing into the ring. As she walked to the center of the ring, Elias and Chavo turned to face the entrance ramp, effectively cutting the ring off from intrusion. Aiden sat down on the apron.

Raquel Diaz: How about we all show some damned respect from the best woman in the business!

The crowd’s boos intensified.

Raquel Diaz: Yeah, yeah, yeah. You idiotas are the same people praising Becky Lynch for her actions. And, I’m not going to waste my time listening to any of you! I should be out here celebrating MY victory. I should be out here wearing MY title. I should be having the celebration of a career. Instead I’m out here to deliver a message. A message that I’ve been preaching for months. A message I’ve delivered to the women of this company by beating each and everyone of them. By WINNING the Royal Rumble to earn my Wrestlemania moment! By WINNING the EBWF Women’s Championship against the “unbeatable” Tam Nakano and the sin valor, Becky Lynch!

Raquel walked to the corner and leaned into it.

Raquel Diaz: BECKY! You and I have had multiple encounters since I returned to the ring. And I’ve gotten the better of you in each and every one of them! And yes, you may be walking around with the EBWF Women’s Championship draped over your shoulder or wrapped around your waist but you’re not the champ. Nope. Click on over to the website. Hit YouTube and watch one of those results review shows. You’ll learn something everyone else in the world already knows. I AM THE EBWF WOMEN’S CHAMPION! But, I get that you feel entitled to something for nothing. Like how you got inserted in that match to begin with. So, you and I are headed to a reckoning. You want to be HANDED another shot? You’ve got it!

The crowd cheered.

Raquel Diaz: But, if you and I are going to have the big blowout your little stunt deserves, we’re not going to do it on Warfare! No. You and I are going to meet each other at the next pay per view. And, I’m even going to allow you to hold onto my title until then.

Aiden snapped his head back to look at his wife.

Raquel Diaz: Because, there’s nothing for me to gain from a title match with you. I’ve already proven I can beat you. I beat you one on one. I beat you at the Royal Rumble when both you and Winter were in the final four. I beat you at Wrestlemania. Beating you again does nothing for me. And, since I’m the champion I want some incentive.

Aiden and Raquel exchanged smiles with one another.

Raquel Diaz: When I beat you, yet again, we’re going to have the celebration I deserve! We’re going to come out to the ring and have an official ceremony. US. WE. You and I. When I beat you, we’re going to come down to this ring. You’re going to kneel before me like the royalty I am. Then you’re going to present me MY title in the center of this ring!

Raquel walked over to the ropes facing the entrance.

Raquel Diaz: You’ve got a week to accept my challenge. A week and then Kingdom is coming for my title.

Raquel dropped the mic in the ring and climbed out onto the apron next to Aiden.

Mauro Ranallo: Raquel is no nonsense tonight.

Nigel McGuiness: She’s showing some of that cunning streak her father was known for.

Warfare went to a commercial break as Kingdom made their way back up the ramp.

MATCH TWO

Cult of Personality hit and CM Punk came to the ring, introduced by Christy Hemme as the crowd stood on their feet and welcomed the Voice of the Voiceless. Punk slid in under the bottom rope as the Breakout Champion was introduced. Raven came down the ramp and eneted the ring, holding the championship up for the crowd before relinquishing it to the referee in anticipation of the match. The ref rang the bell.

Mauro Ranallo: And we're underway!

They immediately began to exchange right hands. Punk got a kick to the stomach and laid in some more right hands. Punk stomped away at Raven in the corner. Then Punk charged in, but Raven moved, and Punk's shoulder hit the post. Raven mounted some offense with a kick to the head and a snap mare. Raven got up and capitalized with a kick to the back. Raven threw Punk across the ring through the turnbuckle and shoulder first into the opposite ring post.

Nigel McGuinness: Raven with the intensity here!

Raven grabbed up Punk again, and rag dolled him into the opposite corner again. Punk had had enough, and tackled Raven to the ground. Punk pounded away at the face of Raven on the mat. Punk raked at the eyes, then threw Raven head first into the top turnbuckle. Punk whipped Raven's face on the mat over and over before the ref forced him to break the hold. Punk followed up with a snap suplex that was only good for two. He got in a kick, before whipping Raven into the corner and stomping him repeatedly. Punk stomps Raven in the corner. Raven rolled to the outside.

Mauro Ranallo: Raven won't find any respite out there! Punk is following after.

Punk threw Raven face first into the steps, before helping him back into the ring. Punk went for the cover but it was only good for the two count. Punk hit a snap mare, and followed up with a headlock on the mat. Raven fought back up to his feet, and broke the hold with some elbows. Punk was not deterred and threw him back down to the mat quickly. Raven rolled to the outside. Punk followed after again and rammed Raven's back into the ring apron. Punk whipped Raven into the ringside baricade. Raven nailed a Russian legsweep on Punk, and then crawled back into the ring. Punk followed.

Nigel McGuinness: Punk letting Raven know he won't get rid of him that easily.

Raven hit some right hands and a clothesline. Raven whipped Punk chest first into the turnbuckle, and Punk stumbled out, only to be clotheslined by Raven again. Raven hit a running high knee, and followed up with a bulldog for a near fall. Raven landed a kick to the face. He then charged in, but Punk got a drop toe hold sending Raven to the outside. Punk followed him out and threw Raven face first into the post. Punk rolled Raven back into the ring for a near fall.

Mauro Ranallo: Not enough!

Punk threw some right hands to the face of Raven on the mat. Punk mimicked Raven, sending him chest first into the turnbuckle, and then coming in with a clothesline while Raven bounced out of the corner. Raven moved out of the way of the clothesline and hit the Evenflow DDT. The crowd couldn't believe it as Raven went for the pin.

3!

Nigel McGuinness: The Breakout Champion has done it. What a win over CM Punk!

Raven was reunited with his title belt, and his arm was raised in victory as EBWF went to commerical.

MATCH THREE

Mauro Ranallo: Still to come, The Rock takes on Finn Balor in our main event, but first we’ve got Becky Lynch in action as she goes one on one with Alexa Bliss!

Alexa Bliss made her way to the ring first to a mixed reaction from the crowd. After Bliss had entered the ring, “Celtic Invasion” by CFO$ hit and the crowd cheered as Becky Lynch made her way to the ring, bringing the Women’s Championship with her.

Nigel McGuinness: And here comes Becky Lynch with the Women’s Championship, but just to be clear she is NOT the Women’s Champion. The referee ruled that Raquel Diaz won the title at Wrestlemania, however Becky believes that she is the rightful Women’s Champion and she attacked Raquel Diaz after the match, taking the title with her. Earlier tonight, Raquel Diaz demanded that Becky return the Women’s Championship to her, but Becky has yet to respond.

Upon entering the ring, Lynch held up the Women’s Championship, then handed it to the referee who passed it to one of the officials at ringside. The referee then called for the bell and Lynch hit Bliss with a series of punches, then hit her with a suplex. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1… 2… Bliss kicked out! Bliss then crawled towards the edge of the ring and pleaded with Lynch for mercy. Lynch shook her head, then charged towards Bliss, going for a clothesline… but Bliss pulled down on the ropes, sending Lynch to the outside. Bliss followed Lynch out of the ring and grabbed her, slamming her head off the ring post before rolling her back into the ring. She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1… 2… Lynch kicked out! Bliss pulled Lynch to her feet and set her up for a DDT, but Lynch broke free and hit Bliss with a series of punches, then whipped her against the ropes. As Bliss ran back towards her, Lynch hit a flying forearm smash, then as Bliss sat up, Lynch hit her with a low dropkick. Lynch dragged Bliss to her feet and set her up for a fisherman’s neckbreaker, but Bliss blocked it and shoved Lynch down to the mat, then stomped on her several times.

Mauro Ranallo: Great back and forth action between Lynch and Bliss thus far! Can either woman seize momentum and take control of the match?

Bliss pulled Lynch to her feet and went to whip her against the ropes… but Lynch reversed the Irish whip, sending Bliss into the ropes. As Bliss ran back towards her, Lynch took Bliss down with a clothesline, then as Bliss got to her feet, Lynch hit her with a spinning heel kick. Bliss looked dazed, and Lynch grabbed her, hitting the Bexploder Suplex! She hooked the leg and the referee counted – 1… 2… Bliss kicked out! Lynch pulled Bliss to her feet and set her up for the Manhandle Slam, but Bliss blocked it, countering with a neckbreaker. Bliss then climbed to the top rope and went for Twisted Bliss… but Lynch rolled out of the way at the last second! Lynch then grabbed Bliss by the arm, locking in the Dis-arm-her! Bliss quickly submitted and the referee called for the bell.

Nigel McGuinness: It’s over! Becky Lynch gets the victory!

The referee called for the bell and raised Lynch’s arm. Lynch celebrated, then rolled out of the ring and grabbed the Women’s Championship, holding it up triumphantly before making her way to the back Alexa was still holding her arm as Becky disappeared behind the curtain. The lights suddenly dimmed as 'Left Behind' played.

Mauro Ranallo: What is this?

Nigel Mcguinness: Isn't that Rosemary's music?

As Alexa Bliss and everyone else looked at the stage in confusion, Rosemary walked out on the stage with a creepy smile.

Mauro Ranallo: It is Rosemary, but why is she out here? What does she want?

Rosemary pointed her finger toward the ring at Alexa who responded with a smirk.

Nigel Mcguinness: I think we know what, or more specifically who, Rosemary wants.

The two women stared each other down as Warfare went to commercial break.

SEGMENT

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!"

The crowd booed as the signature voice of Paul Heyman rang through the arena, as the "advocate" of EBWF talent made his way down to the ring sans music.

Mauro Ranallo: Well Nigel, we've had a lot of questions about what happened at Wrestlemania during the World Championship title match between Randy Orton and Edge.

Nigel McGuiness: That's putting it mildly, Mauro. The EBWF Universe wants to know what is going on with Paul Heyman and this new, dark threat.

Heyman stepped into the ring, a microphone in his hand. He walked to the center of the ring and looked around at the booing crowd, smiling smugly.

Paul Heyman: If you all would indulge me for just a moment, I--

The crowd's boos intensified, drowning him out as he sighed and put the microphone down. The people in attendance finally began to quiet down and he continued.

Paul Heyman: As I was saying. One of the most oft-quoted books by wannabe badasses the world over is The Art of War, by Sun Tzu. It's a real quick way to make it sound like you're intimidating. Believe me, I've known several people under my employ try to use that tactic, and it is always lame. Still though, there are some pearls of wisdom that one can glean from such a text. For example: "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."

Paul looked right into the camera.

Paul Heyman: I like that one a lot. And some of you here in the crowd may be thinking: But Paul, I'm an uneducated dirtbag from Miami and I don't know my left ear from a hole in the ground! What could that sentence possibly mean?!

The crowd booed him loudly again as Heyman rolled his eyes.

Paul Heyman: It means, simply: Don't let your enemy know what you're up to. And when it is time, hit them hard and fast. And that is EXACTLY what I did at Wrestlemania.

Paul twirled the mic a little, listening to the boos.

Paul Heyman: It's no secret that over the years, I have courted Randy Orton as a potential client at various times. We all know that Brock Lesnar was a man of limited appearances, and I sought to work with one of the most dominant athletes in EBWF today. But Randy has never felt like he needed help. Randy has never had the problem of truly being alone, or having to watch his own back. Why? Because of Edge.

Heyman folded his arms, shaking his head.

Paul Heyman: Randy Orton and Edge have been close friends, basically since Randy showed up on EBWF television in 2008. For almost 13 years, Randy has had a friend, a tag team partner, and basically a brother to watch his back. And that's cute, it really is. It gives me warm fuzzies just thinking about it.

Heyman rolled his eyes.

Paul Heyman: But everyone with a lick of sense in the pro-wrestling business knows one thing. This business NEEDS wrestlers to involve and reinvent. Without change, the interest in the product will fade, and this business that I love will no longer exist. That is a fact, and it is borne out by every example of a pro-wrestling promotion that has ceased to exist up to this point. Look at EVERY territory or major national pro-wrestling company that has gone under. They failed to evolve, failed to change. If EBWF is to continue being the dominant force of pro-wrestling entertainment that it is today, it requires change.

Mauro Ranallo: What is he talking about?

Nigel MicGuiness: I mean, he's not wrong...

Paul Heyman: EBWF is on the precipice now. With Randy Orton as the EBWF World Champion, and Edge as his primary contender, they bring the inextinguishable Rated RKO to the top of the mountain. Rated RKO - two guys who don't care about anything. How refreshing. You see, THIS is where it all goes wrong in WCW, or in Mid South, or Mid Atlantic. All those places are ancient memories because they refused to evolve. And Rated RKO? They are the antithesis of evolution. I had hoped that by helping Randy see this for himself, I could pick up a powerful client in the process. But I now know that I expected too much of our current World Champion. Now I have to force change to occur. And with my new associate, I will strike EBWF like a thunderbolt, and MAKE it evolve.

Paul looked into the camera with an evil smirk as the lights started slowly going off in chunks, the arena ultimately going pitch black. The EBWF Tron turned on.

The lights came back on in the arena and The Fiend stood in the center of the ring amidst a swirl of smoke that crept into the ring from all around ringside. The Fiend silently stood to Paul Heyman's right, his dreadlocks all swept to one side of his mask, and wearing a black leather jacket and black gloves that said HURT and HEAL on each glove. Heyman smiled confidently.

Paul Heyman: Rated RKO, now is the time that you look back on your amazing accomplishments. Revel in the fact that you are arguably the most prolific tag team in the history of EBWF. For such a thing as beautiful as that is not meant to last. And I will bring it down. Piece. By. Piece.

The Fiend tilted his head creepily as it stared at the camera, "Let Me In" by Code Orange again playing on the speakers. Paul Heyman tossed the mic casually over his shoulder and he grinned smugly as Warfare went to commercial.

MAIN EVENT

When Warfare returned from commercial, Finn Balor was in the ring already pacing, waiting for his opponent to emerge. After several beats the crowd in Miami came unglued.

IF YAAAAAA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL- WHAT THE ROCK- IS COOKIN' Followed by 'Electrifying' by Jim Johnston bellowed throughout the arena. As the Rock emerged from behind the curtain. He slapped his chest 3 times and pointed to the crowd, to indicated that he was indeed very happy to be home. He made his way down the ramp very quickly and into the ring. He stared down Finn Balor, as he went through his customary for 4 turnbuckle entrance.

Mauro Ranallo: Well this should be a great main event. We have the 2 time former EBWF Champion, The Rock, against rising star Finn Balor.

Nigel McGuinness: I for one can't wait for it.

The Rock and Finn Balor did not break eye contact as the referee called for the bell. The two men began circling each other. After a couple of beats Finn Balor ran at the rock, who knocked him down with a shoulder block. Finn popped back up, and once again charged the rock, who once again shoulder blocked him right to the mat. Finn took his time to get up the second time, when he did the two men locked up. The Rock gained the advantage getting Finn in a side headlock. Finn countered by throwing The Rock into the turn buckle. On the rebound, Finn went for a drop kick, but The Rock held on to the ropes and Finn drop kicked the air, and landed hard on his back. Finn was back to his feet, and The Rock charged and swung and missed on a clothesline due to a ducking, Finn Balor. When The Rock turned around Balor hit him with a picture perfect drop kick right on the chin. Finn went for a cover but received barely a two count.

Mauro Ranallo: Back and forth action here early on.

Nigel McGuinness: Exactly what you'd expect, out of these two guys.

The Rock made his way to his feet, as did Finn. Once again the two locked up, this time The Rock turned the lock up into a hammerlock, Finn quickly reversed it and shoved The Rock face first into a corner turnbuckle. On the carom, Finn went for a bull dog but The Rock was able to counter and throw Finn to the mat, butt first. Finn quickly popped up, only to be leveled by a clothesline by The Rock that caused Finn to flip in mid air before hitting the mat. The Rock went for a cover and earned a two count. The Rock quickly was back to his feet, determined to stay on the offensive. He hit a pair of stomps on Balor, as Finn tried to crawl towards the corner. The Rock went for a third stomp, but Finn grabbed his leg and pulled The Rock down by it. Rock's face hit the second rope. Finn was now up and ran the opposite side ropes, he then connected on a leg drop that sent The Rock's chin down hard into the rope he was leaning on. Finn then went up to the top rope. He came off the rope looking for a cross body block, but The Rock caught him and connected with a vicious overhand throw of a suplex. He went for another cover, this time it was a near fall.

Mauro Ranallo: What a counter by The Rock.

Nigel McGuinness: This isn't his first rodeo, Mauro.

The Rock popped back to a vertical base he ducked down looking to set up Finn for The Rock Botton. Finn stumbled into it but quickly countered hitting The Rock with two back elbows. Finn ran the ropes and connected with a spinning wheel kick. He earned a two count for his troubles. Finn grabbed The Rock, by the head, and pulled him back to a vertical base. He went to grab Rock by the shoulders, but Rock quickly smacked his arms away and planted Finn with a DDT out of nowhere. This took a lot out of The Rock who hesitated to get back to his feet. The Rock did get vertical sooner than Finn, he held himself up by The Ropes, but when Finn made it to one need, The Rock kicked him very hard in the ribs. He then picked finn up by the head. Finn quickly connected with a drop toe hold that sent The Rock down momentarily. The Rock popped up on this and Finn went to whip him into the ropes. On the rebound The Rock connected with a samoan drop. The Rock went for the cover, and again Balor kicked out.

Mauro Ranallo: Near fall there.

Nigel McGuinness: What a great match this has been!

The Rock this time seemed to be gaining momentum. He was back on his feet, once again perched in position for a Rock Bottom. Finn slowly made his way up to his feet. The Rock hooked the arm, but again Finn was able to elbow his way out of the position. He then went for a 1916, but The Rock was able to wriggle away, before shoving Finn into the ropes. On the rebound The Rock planted Finn with a spine buster in the middle of the ring. The Rock then set up for the People's Elbow, he removed his elbow pad and ran the ropes. When The Rock went to drop the elbow, Balor moved out of the way. The Rock ended up catching nothing but the mat. Finn waited for The Rock to stumble back to his feet, he then rolled The Rock up in a small package. The ref counted 1... 2... but The Rock, despite the quick manuver, was able to get his shoulder up just in time.

Mauro Ranallo: Balor almost stole one there!

The Rock was dazed as he got back to his feet. Balor once again went for the 1916 but again The Rock saw it coming. Balor stumbled away, before stumbling right back into another spinebuster. This time The Rock removed his second elbow pad. He ran the ropes.

Mauro Ranallo: Here it comes the People's Elb... wait a minute.. what's this?

Roman Reigns had emerged from the back to a chorus of boos from the crowd. The Rock was about to drop the people's elbow, but he then got distracted by Reigns. Reigns had a death stare on his face as he slowly, and methodically made his way towards the ring.

Nigel McGuinness: What's he doing out here?

The camera zoomed in on Reigns who went into his pocket and pulled out a couple of noticeably old photos. The camera zoomed in and it became clear they were pictures of The Rock and Reigns from their younger years.

Mauro Ranallo: Well these two men are basically cousins as their families have known each other a long time. Clearly Reigns has photos from those times.

Reigns held up the pictures to The Rock who was visibly confused. He then connected the dots on what Reigns was holding. Reigns went into his other pocket and pulled out a lighter. He then set the pictures of himself and The Rock on fire. His expression was cold throughout this entire display. The Rocks eyes got wide, he began to go outside the ring to confront Reigns, but before he could do that, Balor had gotten himself up and planted The Rock with a 1916 in the center of the ring. The ref counted 1...2....3. Reigns had an evil smirk on the ring as he tossed the burning picture on the ground. Balor got up and quickly exited the ring. The Rock was beat up and managed to crawl to the ropes to look and talk inaudible trash to Roman Reigns. Reigns stood there stone faced as the pictures burned near his feet. The Rock used the ropes to reach his feet.

Mauro Ranallo: Well a loud and clear message from Reigns tonight, he clearly has an issue with the People's Champ.

Nigel McGuinness: I'm looking forward to an explanation on this one, Mauro.

The Rock and Reigns were now in a stare down as Warfare went off the air.
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote